The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

hidden-rivet damage ia a good thing, well,at least to me. im such a denim sadist. the arse usually takes more punishment anyway, unless you get dragged on your stomach everyday. igit your skulls will be dope!

almost 4 months on s710bk19oz

p1040098jk9.jpg

p1040102ny8.jpg

p1040099cb3.jpg

p1040100lk2.jpg

Crotch is coming apart. I tried repairing and reinforcing but the threads won't hold, and now a new hole has formed. They're going to need a more professional repair with patching... I hope they hold till I get the FC contest pair.

Ok so it's monday. No homework, pants are dry and as promised, i took better pictures when the weather was better. The combs really came out after the wash and im gonna start washing more frequently starting next week. Pictures are rushed because i didnt look like a queer taking pictures of pants. next time im taking full pictures since im not very good at this section stuff.

The stacking fades are more accurate in the last picture :) .

3172382190_08443575d5.jpg

http://flickr.com/photos/khoiphanninetytwo/

edit: looks like flickr desaturated my images again. theyre bluer than flickr made it. ill try to fix this

editedit: did my best to fix it may or may not look wayy oversaturated for non firefox users.

editeditedit: im messing around with my flickr and i dont want to keep replacing the image links but the combs picture will be the one i won't change. if a picture is missing on the flickr wait a bit

I HAVE AN EXPLANATION IF YOU FIND INAPPROPRIATE PICTURES ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS IN MY FLICKR.