The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Gap Morrisons, raw resin-coated, 32x34. worn about a year now, washed once... they are currently hanging out outside drying from their second wash, post wash pics coming soon.

2562245502_4824c96c33.jpg2561425087_6be20d5cc0.jpg

2562239000_0e599be44d.jpg

no idea where this orange stain came from, but i like it. adds character.

2562231276_682702e04c.jpg

both heels are patched- liquid stitch and denim from a pair of the raw straight fit gaps from last year, which were too baggy and are now shorts.

2562215186_d6b439dbb2.jpg

dig the vertical fading

2562207996_887cde9688.jpg

they look nuts after the wash... pics coming when they're dry.

Heres a mini update on my skulls. Its should be 3 months and 10 days, if my math is correct. Anyways i just got a hole in my right butt pocket. Any suggestion on how i should fix it? I have no experience sewing so yeah. The hole is small but i think i can fit my pinky finger in it.

p1000296gu0.jpg

p1000299pe8.jpg

p1000300dx4.jpg

p1000302rq7.jpg

How tall are you/did you get them hemmed? Legs look really short. Those nudies are looking nice though.

i'm 6'1", but have a 31" inseam... long torso, stubby legs

nudies look really dispraportionate because i bought them when i was 20 lbs. bigger and they stretched a ton on top of that. i can't wear them without a belt... and when i do, its on my hips... which is probably why my crotch is shot

i also have really thick legs... the 003s fit me like 005s :o

Hit the 2 month mark with my S0500's. Initial soak, still no wash, but check out the premature ass fade. I cycle about 5 or 10 miles a day, but I don't think I'll be wearing the Sammy's anymore when I do. Am I freaking, or is this an ass blow out just waiting to happen?

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

it is an ass blowout waiting to happen.

inevitable, but it took mine over a year to happen. granted, i dont cycle.

Also, does anyone have any experience on whether or not this will create a messed up fade? Possibly fading in normal everywhere but with a overly white ass? (no homo:))

pics are blurry, but color is spot on

10 month RRDS

IMG_0735.jpg

The answer to your question was on top of this page.

Your milage may vary though, sweaty-ass guy. (nohomo)

btw. dont let your pants get to that point. it costs more to get a tailor to fix it.

which reminds me to recommend HTC. they do an excellent job.

oh, your ass will be white before anythign else is even remotely faded, thats how my sams are now. just ride a pair for 5 months or so, then get another pair to ride in and wear them when you're not riding to let the other parts catch up. or...don't ride in jeans.

The answer to your question was on top of this page.

Your milage may vary though, sweaty-ass guy. (nohomo)

btw. dont let your pants get to that point. it costs more to get a tailor to fix it.

which reminds me to recommend HTC. they do an excellent job.

haha. So it looks like I've been sweatily cycling toward a guranteed ass blow-out. Since I don't want to spend $ on repairs or a new pair just yet - no more riding in the Sammy's. Thanks for the heads up.

thanks for the correction, chicken-san. you are a pillar of this sufu community. damn! i knew i should've gotten those sewing-chops from BIG when they were on sale! loaded with potential...

for holes, i use a hood-made method i bit from 45rpm:

1. i took my long piece of kaihara denim i cut from the leg of a pair of ssds nudies

2. remove some of the warp threads.

3. took a needle and grafted the nudies warps into my sams to replace the broken warps.

to me, this works better than an internal or external patch. ive used it extensively on the ass, crotch, and thigh. once i stop bullshitting poopslush( the hometown hero) around, and get some pics posted, you'll see my amateur handiwork. takes time and worth-while patience.