Lifesteez

Guest DUM

So as my waywt page is loading I see that my status bar says "transferring data from lifesteez.com". I thought maybe this was someone's site that maybe has an archive of all their shots (ie: sidneylo, rirawin, chris, etc.). So I go to lifesteez.com, it says coming soon but has a myspace link......

red02.jpg

Who are we? Don't worry about us, we're all about you! LIFESTEEZ is here to bring you anything and everything going on around you today. Wanna know what's going on in your city or surrounding cities? This is the place to be, we'll bring you the latest info on events, clubs, bars, shows/concerts, sneaker/clothing releases, trends, todays news, and all of that good stuff.

Aww, what? " I'm different from everybody else! ", " You don't know what I'm into! ". Whoaaa, relax friend! This is exactly what LIFESTEEZ specializes in. Are you a prep, sneakerhead, skater, emo, scene, glam, gangster, stoner, grown, or live any other kind of lifestyle? Don't worry about it, each member of our team has full knowledge of the things you folks love and the things you love to do. We bring full coverage for all of you, and believe me when I say it... We BRING IT.

Just like the clothing line period, and what we're about? We bring you simplicity at its finest. All over print not needed! We like to keep it simple and straight to the point. Support us and pick up a t-shirt.

(Store coming soon)

www.lifesteez.com

• 1 month later...

HERRO MAI NAME IZ WAIST SYDE HAPP Y FRESH FRESH WAISTSYDE HAPPY FRESH FRSEH

CAN I GET SUM STICKREZ PLZ??? +++ Lifesteez. April 77. Nike.

PLZ???????????????/////// STIKKERZ STIKKERS STIKKKZR STIKKZRS RISTKSKCKZRK KSTICIKST SITlCKKZR SK TCIKSKT ++ STICKKRZS TISTICKZK SKTISIRCZKSK KTFISTIRICKKZSKTR TITSRKKCZKSK TISTICKKZKSR STIICZSKKSKTSRAZFSITISZTK

• 2 years later...