Interior : Quilted lining, 55% Rayon 45% Acetate

Zippers : Riri, double-headed

Included Accessories : Neil Barrett garment bag and hanger

Shoulder : 17"

Chest (pit-to-pit) : 20.5"

Length (center-back, not including collar) : 28"

Sleeve : 26.5"

Price : $2100 USD

Yeah, archive.....i think it was more than that....I can find out for you tomorrow.
That's interesting because I contacted them before I purchased this, and the SA told me they weren't carrying this model for Fall '07 (they'd carried it in previous seasons).

He was trying to interest me in the newer riders jacket instead (which he quoted at $2370 USD) ...

• 1 month later...
Guest lucaskenna
nah i just remember not wanting to spend the money on a leather jacket, but i felt it, and tried it.

slept over it for a week and some bastard bought it. whoever bought it deserves it less than me, i'm sure.

Hey there,

Sorry about that, guess I was the dude that bought that jacket from the Archive! It is quiet amazing... He he he!

Lucas

You can find an amazing one at Scoop NYC online!

Guest lucaskenna

Yep, that is the one at Scoop NYC. It is the only place online that I have ever found the Neil Barrett Leather Jackets of this style, with the Buffalo Washed wrinkled look. If anyone else knows of other sources to get his Jackets, I would be interested to know...

They are very hard to find, and Barney's in LA sold out in a couple of weeks.

Great jackets, pricey, but very nice and hard to find...

Lucas

Guest lucaskenna

Yes, I always am keeping a lookout for the last seasons of his jackets, they were better designs than the current collection coming out. That m-65 jacket is very cool for sure, mine has a bit more gunshot metal blue in it with the black.

Scoop also has a motorcycle jacket of Neil Barrett for the Fall 2007 lineup not on the website the SA told me about at the Soho store in NYC, this guy Martin--excellent at his job..

I have seen it, worn it and and it is cool, wrinkled, black heavy, very nice jacket fits like a glove....pockets everywhere, more like the M-65 jacket....I think it was going for $1800 or something...maybe less now, since that other was marked down some $800.00!!!!

Lucas