Wild & Exotic.

Vitamian

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

What is stylish or sensible about appreciating life yet it is not living ?

why even look to feel satisfaction owning items that cost MUCH more than their actual value before being sold and are only desirable because not all can own them .

kind of like compensating for a little dick with a big car

Fuck some dogs mauling you - I would terrorize every nerve ending I possibly could in that waste of flesh you dwell in and enjoy thoroughly understanding the pleasure I felt causing you to realize your life is worth less than those animals ...

Your corny insults are as vapid as your analysis of style.

I like how mr. thesaurus here can't pull his head out of his ass long enough to realize that saying you wish someone dies in a horrible manner isn't really an insult at all. please go back to elemantary school you fucking tosser.

I never really hope that other people die, but if you really take pleasure in owning something that an endangered species died for, i hope that one day one of those species really does kill you, or at least maims you.

I like how mr. thesaurus here can't pull his head out of his ass long enough to realize that saying you wish someone dies in a horrible manner isn't really an insult at all. please go back to elemantary school you fucking tosser.

I never really hope that other people die, but if you really take pleasure in owning something that an endangered species died for, i hope that one day one of those species really does kill you, or at least maims you.

*rim shot*

+rep