AA Black Cardi $12 on canadian aa website

eecc

Can you return AA online stuff in store? Took a quick look on the site but could not find the answer. (edit...found the answer)

Also, I have never worn AA. It seems to fit slim.I wear M in Gap and such usually, sometimes a L, I assume being about 5 10 and 170 (32 waist) I would likely be a L?

There is a free shipping code that they have on cards in the store. I'm sure you could do a google search for it. I don't know if it's the same for canada though.

anyone mind filling me on what the free shipping code is? the, S99GRD2727 code seems to be invalid. btw, i usually wear M on most of my tshirts, would it be wise to get a Large for the cardigan? or will it look too loose

Thanks

I personally wouldn't size up on AA cardi's, unless you intentionally want the slouchy look. Plus these thing stretch like a mutha........

I personally wouldn't size up on AA cardi's, unless you intentionally want the slouchy look. Plus these thing stretch like a mutha........

aaah cool thanks for the suggestion, are these likely to shrink like hell even if washed properly? im afriad they might shrink up to my bellybutton...=.=

anyone near markham (or near markham) wants one... i might just order 4-5, so shipping costs less...

hey hamham im in markham, pm sent

I typically also wear M in T-shirts... and I sized up to a large in the cardigan. They shrink quite a bit when put in the wash and the end result fit me perfectly. Besides, I think I'd rather have a slightly slouchy cardigan than a too tight one... IMO.