FS: Dior Homme gold crewneck sweater from A/W 06, size small.

Incunabula_

Dior Homme gold crewneck sweater with single front pocket and detachable drawstring. From the 'Should I Stay or Should I Go Now' A/W 06 season. Reference code: 6HH3050618.

Tagged as a small and fits true to size. Measurements are as follows: shoulder to shoulder is 17 inches, pit to pit is 19, and total length from the back of the neck to the hem is 26.

Has only been worn a couple of times, so is still in perfect condition. Retailed at Brown's for £300, comes complete with box. Selling Dior on ebay is a nightmare now so I'm letting this go cheaply in the hope of a stress free sale.

£165 within the UK (price includes Special Delivery). Payment via bank transfer (preferred), or Paypal (confirmed addresses only, I’ll cover the fees).

$350 shipped to the US (insured and with tracking). Payment via Paypal (confirmed addresses only, I’ll cover the fees).

DSCF2010.jpg

DSCF2017.jpg

DSCF2014.jpg

(the two pics above give a fairly accurate reflection of the actual colour--it looks a bit more golden when it catches the light, the speckles are gold glitter, though they're only really noticeable close up)

DSCF2006.jpg

Pic of the shoulder darts. You might have to squint a bit to see them, but they are there.

CopyofDSCF2106.jpg

Picture of the reference number on the label added as requested.

DSCF2500.jpg

Close up of the neck detail:

DSCF2498.jpg

I’m getting too many flakers on this, and just want it sold, so here’s another price drop.

Now only £125 shipped in the UK and $255 posted anywhere else in the world.

Practically giving this away...