What sex is this bag?

maxwell83

Hello, I stumbled across this DAKS bag on sale, however I'm not sure of its sex. It was in the mens section, but it could of been put there by mistake.

I like it, my girlfriend hates it, she thinks its like an old grannys bag.

Male or Female

Man Bag or Gran Bag

Good or Bad

DSC00880.jpg

what sex is this bag?

ahaha, best thread in a long time, on it's way to supertrash?

No. I think it could go either way. The straps seem a little bit feminine, but the plaid is by no means, so I think it probably balances out to perhaps a slightly feminine unisex? It reminds me of the sort of bags I see women with at the beach.

Here is a picture of the Gentlemans Bag, in the context of a real life situation. Hopefully it will help you make more informed decisions on this bag anomaly.

The "Willow Briefcase" (it's name) is big enough for an A4 folder, and a Macbook Pro if one were so inclined, in addition to other daily items such as wallet, ipod, knuckle dusters. I was planning on using it at uni, however an old lady might use it to collect her pension and carry liver back home from the butchers.

Its ingredients consist of some heavy duty cloth material, maybe cotton/wool. with fine leather trim, and a viscose lining. Delicious

bagcopy.jpg

Enjoy