Pickups: SC x Mr Freedom from Osaka

scoon0224

If anyone's unhappy with me making this new thread... well whatev.

That Mr Freedom thread had more than a few people lamenting that they missed out.

Well today I was in a place that had 5 pairs.

I can make a pick up (one or two) tomorrow before I fly out. Particularly convenient for those in North America... as shipping from Canada will be cheap...

They had

34 x2

PM me tonight if you want em. I'll do my best, and sort payment AFTER I get them (how sweet of me huh? just if you ask... please do not hoop me and back out)

Yours truly

Scoon

IMGP0704.jpg

What store is this. ^^

Ha... yeah, I guess it might be confusing without knowing I'm in Osaka now.

I personally think they're amazing, having seen the worn in ones. BUt I just can't figure out if I'd actually wear them.

Like I said, if I ahve PM's by morning, I'll pick up a pair for the first two people.

Later

my apologies if I messages anyone while I was incoherently intoxicated...I am now rational and can now hold a sentence together again.

I think I've decided to skip out on the MrFreedoms myself. It's tough, cuz they're so damned unique, though I'm still likely to change my mind.

Oh yeah....

Totally just got a basically free cab ride (worth about $20) cuz some stupid hook (that never TOLD me she was one) tried to screw me over, and I dipped out of the cab "I'm not fuckin stupid" and grabbed another one in the opposite direction