WHAT DO YOU DO FOR ALIVING?

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

Quote:
Quote:

sweet, cool town. How old are you? we may have some common friends.

--- Original message by Serge d Nimes on Jul 25, 2005 09:58 PM

I'm 21 and don't know many people here -- so probably not :)

It is a great little town though. I live in West Petaluma, so I'm near all the good stuff.

Where do you do your denim shopping in SF? The only pair of good-qual denim I own currently is Nudie -- I tried on a couple others at Rolo in SF (including Prps) and wasn't pleased. I think I'm gonna pretty much stick with Nudie.

I love reading your posts on this forum, though -- and I love your pictures of classic denim even more. Cheers!

--- Original message by minya on Jul 25, 2005 10:50 PM

Rolo is getting Acne and I also told them about Julian Red so you might want to check them out in a while again. Also told them about Fienden, www.fienden.se , they make awesome tees and are only made in 50 pcs, go there and ask them to get Fienden and myabe you guys will get the best tees in the world too :)

tally-hoo

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

I'm a full-time business student. I also have my own small clothing line and do a bit of freelance design work.. mostly graphic and website, whatever. I play the stock market a bit and also buy and re-sell material things; when I see a good opportunity.

I recently came across a website that seems like a legit way to make some extra cash. It's an auto-surf thing... anyone ever tried anything like? It looks all good, but seems too good to be true.

--- Original message by powerglov on Jul 26, 2005 10:44 AM

it's a scam, 100%. All of those sites are.

tally-hoo

Guest Berget__

Hey horriblyjollyjinx... isnt all the brands you talked about on page 2 swedish brands? are you from Sweden?

I aint gotta get money man money get me

I edit video/audio for an ad agency full time. I DJ every week or so. I do freelance photography and do it for art and fun. I freelance viral videos for companies. I freelance composing tracks for ads too.

Multimedia handyman? Maybe creative genious... We'll see in the future.

Actin' bad like a kid at Six Flags...

Edited by RedFoxxworth on Aug 9, 2005 at 12:22 PM