my first trip to Osaka...

scoon0224

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in sales, exporting Japanese fabric.

Hi! I'm PMd you a couple of days ago with specifics and details.

Maybe if you aren't familiar with messages here and you read this note you'll check your mail and contact me.

I sent you a specific request at the start of the weekend.

Thanks for everything! :)

I have nothing but good to say about Cordwinder, he's been helpful, and though I don't know if I'm ordering supplies from Osaka at this time he did come through with samples for me, which has me leaning towards it being definitely possible.

Love the standing shot.

Definitely possible? Sounds like code for never.

30400yen.

I couldn't resist the black gulls... I'd wanted black arcs for a while and seeing the broken in example sealed it.

Though the two pairs of white ones I got (one for someone here, and one for my brudder) also grew on me.

I think I'm gonna get a pair in white when I'm back in the spring. Maybe a little looser, maybe not. I'll see how these fit after a hot wash.

30400yen.

I couldn't resist the black gulls... I'd wanted black arcs for a while and seeing the broken in example sealed it.

Though the two pairs of white ones I got (one for someone here, and one for my brudder) also grew on me.

I think I'm gonna get a pair in white when I'm back in the spring. Maybe a little looser, maybe not. I'll see how these fit after a hot wash.

Why the hot wash? Does the jeans shrink in hot water?

Yeah Ed, my internetz are good.

As for the hot wash... they got a long hot soak, but a hot wash and dry will get the rest of the shrinking done. They'll certainly shrink a bit more, but we'll see how much.

That's not due for months though.... maybe not til next fall depending on how much I get to wear them. Have my Sams on the go...

(plus winter's coming... and with it weightlifting and the ten extra pounds it brings... so I may wait until I'm at my smallest in September again rather than risk them getting too tight)