good plain tshirts?

countach!

since the weather is till mid 80s where i live. I rock AAA plain white tees all day.The size medium is perfect after a wash. Plus i look superstar in it :cool:
chard speaks the truth, the AAA white tee is my favorite shirt to wear. Shrunken medium fits like a fucking dream.

Whoa there. What is this about the shrunken medium? I got some AAA's about a year ago that were size small. They fit me really awkward and were a little too tight and short. I kind of gave up on AAA after that.

How do the mediums compare to the smalls? Or, could you post measurements for your size medium? I might have to buy a bunch.

AA is mediocre, but way to expensive for the price. 15 dollars for a fucking t shirt. wayyy to over priced imo.

i always keep a stock of white/black/gray tee's from old navy or AAA. good quality shirts imo. i try to spend as less as possible cause theyre just plain tees.

Maybe someone could do a similar thread in superdenim except for t-shirt fits. There's already one for denim and the cut/rise/inseam/etc for different brands.

That's actually a decent idea if you can find anyone to do it...

Anyway, I have no idea where to get Uniqlo in Los Angeles, but I've never even looked for it. American Apparel tees are made for skinny short guys. If your skinny and tall your out of luck. Same goes for the fatties. Your outa luck.

No joke, and I've said this a million times on Superfuture over the years, Stafford Tees from JC Penny are the best T shirts on earth. Just go buy a 3 pack of white (or black or heather) heavyweight cotton tees and you'll be a convert. Trust. Can someone cosign this for gods sake?

^ I'd offer to do it but I don't know if I've the time to update all the submissions. Plus, I don't have the power to sticky it. That would be a great help. Maybe a mod or someone who posts a little more frequently should? Just a thought. Also, JC Penny tee's fit pretty awesome.

Hanes 5packs @ Costco in heather for $20 = purchase of the year.

I've been wearing hanes T's for a while. They're OK i guess, but im not particularly taken towards them.

I actually have been meaning to go downtown and check out AA Ts for a while now. Anyone know if the AA in downtown LA is cheaper than the one on melrose? I always assumed they knocked the prices down a couple dollars.

I'm pretty sure that american apparel is always consistent in pricing. Rarely have I ever seen AA on sale in-store, but online there is (usually). Keep in mind that it's almost -too- easy to take them (stick em in a bag in the dressing room, or wait till the employees go to change the music).

That's actually a decent idea if you can find anyone to do it...

Anyway, I have no idea where to get Uniqlo in Los Angeles, but I've never even looked for it. American Apparel tees are made for skinny short guys. If your skinny and tall your out of luck. Same goes for the fatties. Your outa luck.

Actually AA tees are really long now, so they fit the tall and lanky better. Unwashed they pretty much cover my rear.