FS: Dior/Diesel/Modern Amusement/Atelier LaDurance/Cecil Gee

sedx.

ok.

so first of all, this is me: 080507_01281sedx.jpg

yes, i am new,, and no, i do not have many posts or any rep -so, if you have any questions as to my legitimacy, feel free to PM sam113 (one of the owners of www.contextclothing.com). im sure he will vouch for me being as i model for their webstore.

now... this is what i'd like to get rid of:

I have no clue how I don't know who you are, but that crazy ass asymetrical type sweater piques my curiosity. I'm a Madisonian too, so I can just pick up. Is that a stain on it in the first picture or just a camera thing?

p.s. Where you at the Magnus show?

there is a little (little) discoloration. its not nearly as bad in person, that lighting made it look a lot worse than it really is.

anyway, i read this thread awhile back about some kid who was worried about his gramps ironing his jeans. saw you were from here and was wondering the same.

so yeah, if you'd be interested in checking it out, id be more than glad to meet up. lemme know.

aaand the magnus show, i was not.

there is a little (little) discoloration. its not nearly as bad in person, that lighting made it look a lot worse than it really is.

anyway, i read this thread awhile back about some kid who was worried about his gramps ironing his jeans. saw you were from here and was wondering the same.

so yeah, if you'd be interested in checking it out, id be more than glad to meet up. lemme know.

aaand the magnus show, i was not.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind checking it out to see how bad it is. If it's not really noticeable (and it fits), I'll probably snag it. If you go to UW, we could meet on campus or State St., but I also live a block away from Context, so the whole downtown area works for me.