evisu no.2 denim 2000 cut

edmond

hi there

im sorry i soaked this in hot water just yeserday cause i heard this will shrink they definitely did! inseam shrunk 1and a ahlf inches waist shrunk 1 inch thighs arund 1/2 inch knees half inch too.. the butt shrunk too.. anyways all i can say is this you can defintely size down on this like on a samurai.. i wear a size 33 diors 21 mii( fuckers stretched out ) wear size 33 on all my sam's i got a 33 on this.. which fits really good

okay, thanks for the info. did you buy the no.1s on rakuten ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

guys watch out for people who owns no.2 jeans

mine shrunk a full size after a cold soak..

i cold soak my pair after a weekend of walking out th dogs( smelled nasty) and hang them out to dry inseam shrunk again around 1 inch,, front and back rise around 1/2 inch and thighs around 3/4 of an inch watch out..

i hot soaked these on the first week they didnt shrunk just the inseam and very little on the waist ( 8 hour hot very very hot soak )

and why all of a sudden they shrunk after a cold soak not more than 10 mins just to take the filth off..

yeah dom pretty weird i posted pics of the fit just now on the fit thread.. they fit like he no.1's from dd+1 right now.. and i love it. but them shrinking 1 size down after like a 5 min cold soak is a fucking mystery...

• 4 weeks later...