course selection

PQRS7

if i were you, i'd just drop out. you are failing hard, and it doesn't seem like you're making any progress. you'll be the guy that takes 10 years for his bachelor's while his friends are all in grad school fucking med school bitches.

don't be that guy.

do you have ANY IDEA how hard that is?

I do. :mad:

This thread is hilarious.

As Oxy. said, you’re not serious about a Bachelors + CFA are you? Where I’m from that’s at least another 4-5 years if you’re lucky - look at your academic history and get real. You’re just going to waste another couple of years fucking around with your life. In four years you’ll be back in this thread with 500 odd posts to your name and repeating yourself.

First of all, CFA ain’t shit. A few people on my floor have or are taking it and I don’t really see the point for most of them. Sure its fuck off hard, like 25% pass rate concept but the material is too general in my opinion and I can’t see a reason why they put themselves through it. Especially when they say they plan on staying with this company for awhile. They had exam a couple of weeks ago and we were sinking beers with clients the whole week before. Even these guys will most likely fail. These guys who I’ve seen work 20hour days before to get their EOY bonus, then go home and smash out a couple hours of study. So what the fuck makes you think you will pass. Unless you’re extremely motivated to get onto a huge salary or there is a $50mio reward from your parents once you get a CFA, don’t even think about it.

Some people just aren’t cut out to study or be studious and are never going to earn big money. The sooner you get over your affection for having your name on a piece of paper with Bachelors of Irrelevant Sciences and the name of some mediocre institute on it the better.

Just go find a job as a retail assistant or something whilst you’re still relatively young. In a few years you may find yourself in some type of managerial role there. Just try not to scroll through recent purchases or the watch thread if you head down this path.

I’m just speaking out of my arse though because this time of year, there is nothing happening at work and this forum is pretty entertaining. Who knows, you may have well off parents. Learn a little DJing and make a catchy beat, then live off ringtone royalties.

I don't know anything about designations except CA CFA MBA are the acronyms my successful hs contacts say they are going to do soon.

these are the courses I've passed recently:

intro macroeconomics: 80.2%, intro information comp sci: 87.7%

intro commercial law: 73.85%, intro marketing: 88%

(not too bad right???)

taking right now:

intro financial accounting, intro business statistics

intro organizational behavior, intro global managing.

and of the courses I'm taking right now, for two of them, I will fail if I don't ace the finals. I've never even taken anything yet that's not a first year course.

my main reason for doing so bad in school is mainly not showing up, not doing any assignments, and not studying until the day of the exam. mostly due to learning disability and serious anxiety problems.

still don't know what the fuck I'm going to do :/

I don't know anything about designations except CA CFA MBA are the acronyms my successful hs contacts say they are going to do soon.

these are the courses I've passed recently:

intro macroeconomics: 80.2%, intro information comp sci: 87.7%

intro commercial law: 73.85%, intro marketing: 88%

(not too bad right???)

taking right now:

intro financial accounting, intro business statistics

intro organizational behavior, intro global managing.

and of the courses I'm taking right now, for two of them, I will fail if I don't ace the finals. I've never even taken anything yet that's not a first year course.

my main reason for doing so bad in school is mainly not showing up, not doing any assignments, and not studying until the day of the exam. mostly due to learning disability and serious anxiety problems.

still don't know what the fuck I'm going to do :/

You need Asian parents...

tumblr_l8tmq3I7Hv1qakgigo1_500.jpg