FS on Yoox - W30 Prps Indigo $308

Skeese

yeah, but, if you buy it off of yoox, you can strategically place the yoox box in plain view of your house guests, so that they know you shop on yoox. duhhhh!

LOL

I have indigos at www.hommeetfemme.net for $185. And just for all you crazy SUFU muggs, an exclusive deal. I'll offer the indigos at $125 a pair now through this Friday - 8/24. Either PM me or enter promo code SUFU in the checkout process for your $60 off. :D Have a full size run, but sold out of 31 for which you should contact 925 and his are selvedge so it's a good deal there.

LOL

I have indigos at www.hommeetfemme.net for $185. And just for all you crazy SUFU muggs, an exclusive deal. I'll offer the indigos at $125 a pair now through this Friday - 8/24. Either PM me or enter promo code SUFU in the checkout process for your $60 off. :D Have a full size run, but sold out of 31 for which you should contact 925.

aww shit, imma have to hit you up bro.

hommeetfemme, just wonder the one you have are unwashed new fit?

R0011565.jpg

or the one washed? (with selvage?)

R0011507.jpg

They are neither. They are the same pair being sold on yoox and shown in the thread's opening post. These are the indigo rinse, serial number P29 P03AA on the undertag. It's essentially the unwashed, but with a rinse and reversed stitching. The very same pair being sold on yoox.