sock it to me

schmoses

could any of you fellows help out with a pointer to who stocks the great black or grey or maaaaayyyyybeeee white wool socks for autumn/winter?

longish would be preferred.

visual examples are as follows:

fujiwara05.jpg

00280f.jpg

00270f.jpg

.....last shot's a bit mincy, but hopefully you get the general idea. any help would be appreciated.

^but the length and thickness of knit is the issue. h&m's not gonna rise up to your knee. do uniqlo's rise high? i recall the prada ones from s/s 07 but they were too short. this is such a problem!

^ those are f*cking perfect! do they come in other colours? would it be possible to ship to chicago?

....until i went to the website. yuck! that's some fetishistic girl ish! this may not happen. my watanabe's are weeping!

^the kilt socks are perfect in terms of thickness. you are in edinbugh, no? do you think any stockist would ship to the states? is it possible to purchase any without the red fringy flag on the outer calf.

and the boots are giuliano fujiwara.

^the kilt socks are perfect in terms of thickness. you are in edinbugh, no? do you think any stockist would ship to the states? is it possible to purchase any without the red fringy flag on the outer calf.

and the boots are giuliano fujiwara.

The flashes on Kilt socks are not actually attached to the sock itself, so you don't have to worry about that.

And loads of places will happily ship abroad - a huge percentage of Scottish highland dress is sold to non Scots. Just google Kilt Socks and take your pick.