HELP! Need a bday gift for my girl.

knucks

She doesn't know what she wants. Won't settle for going to the mall/wherever w/ me, picking something out, and me paying. Won't tell me what she wants and wants me to think of something she'd like.

I have no idea. I don't want to get her something she won't wear or use.

Please help?

tell her you're gay

seriously dude this is a test. she is wondering if you have been paying attention, and if you know anything about her. you should be able to think of something she would like based on time you've spent with her. think about it

From the sounds of it he's not been paying much attention.

well what are you looking to pay? jewelry doesn't have to cost 2k, but obviously you dont want to get anything cheap looking either. jewelry really is one of the best options because apparently theres no such thing as too much of it. same goes for handbags.

seriously dude this is a test. she is wondering if you have been paying attention, and if you know anything about her. you should be able to think of something she would like based on time you've spent with her. think about it

This + a million

It can be anything that has to do with her hobbies, interests, etc... It can range from a book, jewlery, a handbag, a hard to find vinyl record, a faberge egg, etc... For example, i knew my girlfriend complained a few times about her purse being too small and stuffy looking, so i bought her a bigger more boho purse and she loved it. Same with a new smaller wallet that matched the purse (she also didn't like her old bulky wallet). Do you remember her talking about not having a neckalace/bracelet to go with certain outfits or does she love a certain author or band? Little details like those are what you need.

i need the help of a sufu lady. my girlfriend has her birthday in a month, i want to get her a pair of shoes, on the dressier side. i dont want to get a name-brand designer boring pair, something more unique. point me in the right direction. thanks

does she like sufu? get her some white aa tee, some raw CM, and some white vans and setup a sufu account for her and have her first post be in waywt. of course she'll be single once you tell her what her gift was but by that time she'll already have been flattered with rep by many guys on the board and won't care.

This + a million

It can be anything that has to do with her hobbies, interests, etc... It can range from a book, jewlery, a handbag, a hard to find vinyl record, a faberge egg, etc... For example, i knew my girlfriend complained a few times about her purse being too small and stuffy looking, so i bought her a bigger more boho purse and she loved it. Same with a new smaller wallet that matched the purse (she also didn't like her old bulky wallet). Do you remember her talking about not having a neckalace/bracelet to go with certain outfits or does she love a certain author or band? Little details like those are what you need.

eggsactamundo

i'd be happy with a card as long as there's a heartfelt letter to open up. i, personally, can't enjoy empty-hearted gifts.

I personally would go for something simple and forget about all the superficial shit..

Take her out to the park and surprise her with a handmade gift or book a restaurant and buy food that she enjoys.. Make ur own bday card for her..

BUT, thats not to say that you should just stick to simple things because obviously ur going to want to spoil her a little sometimes..

Spending the entire day with her usually works for me.. If you can cook then thats a +++.. Invite ur lady over, cook up her favorite dish and just have a romantic evening sitting back at home under the sheets with a movie that she'd enjoy but also ud enjoy also..Find that common ground..

Simplicity works for me.. no need to spend 100's of bucks to please a women... They just wanna feel appreciated.. So cookin up a nice meal should do the trick