Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

Does anyone know if crewnecks in purple (or teal) in medium are still in stock in either LA or New York? I know someone on the last page said that those colors were in stock in LA, but I'm not sure if size medium is.

And, more importantly, anyone in either LA or New York that would be able to pick me up one for a fee, please pm me :)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if crewnecks in purple (or teal) in medium are still in stock in either LA or New York? I know someone on the last page said that those colors were in stock in LA, but I'm not sure if size medium is.

And, more importantly, anyone in either LA or New York that would be able to pick me up one for a fee, please pm me :)

I was at supreme la on saturday, they didn't have any more mediums and won't be getting anymore.

new supreme x warp mag. pics.

warp_1_FB_.jpg

nothin new but the pinstripe.

I wonder if thats the same hoodie from CYC's Reigning Champ collection but a different scheme (seeing thats who produces there stuff.);

RTEmagicC_Picture-2_06.jpg.jpg

i have a question my girlfriend got me a supreme boxcrew from london like 4 years ago it feels and looks real i always thought it was but im not 100% sure will provid pics if it is nessecary to tell if fake, because i never seen fake supreme box crew sweaters and it looks identical to ones in store.

does supreme box crews ever have a made in china tag ever in history?

just got back from a long weekend in nyc, grabbed the brown leather bomber, which i'm super stoked on, and a couple more pairs of chinos, which they started making in china this season, but they're still sick...they switched them up a bit: back flap pockets and more of a slim/tapered fit. other than those they didn't really have anything new in the store.

gotta shout out the skate homies: eastcoastrider and dcrev for a sick sesh on saturday and doctorgnar for hookin it up yesterday, so fun, holla!

Guest jmatsu
I wonder if thats the same hoodie from CYC's Reigning Champ collection but a different scheme (seeing thats who produces there stuff.);

RTEmagicC_Picture-2_06.jpg.jpg

stoops. just cause the supreme camp is down with masterpeice doesn't mean that they can blatantly rip them off. wackola