is it me or due nudies suck...

grandnash84

at holding change in your pockets??? i have a pair of baggy bjorn's and i have lost a lot of money in my friends cars due their inabitliy to hold coins. the pockets are very small and a few times i have almost lost my wallet. does this happen to yur guys nudies or am i the only one???

they due man

i don't understand why you guys think he made a mistake with "due".

due premium.gifthinsp.pngspeaker.gif /du, dyu/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[doo, dyoo] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –adjective

1.owed at present; having reached the date for payment: This bill is due.

2.owing or owed, irrespective of whether the time of payment has arrived: This bill is due next month.

3.owing or observed as a moral or natural right.

4.rightful; proper; fitting: due care; in due time.

5.adequate; sufficient: a due margin for delay.

6.under engagement as to time; expected to be ready, be present, or arrive; scheduled: The plane is due at noon.

in this sense, he's saying it's more like "they're due for the trash" or "they're past due, it's due time to get a new pair"

due premium.gifthinsp.pngspeaker.gif /du, dyu/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[doo, dyoo] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –adjective

2.owing or owed, irrespective of whether the time of payment has arrived: This bill is due next month.

6.under engagement as to time; expected to be ready, be present, or arrive; scheduled: The plane is due at noon.

in this sense, he's saying it's more like "they're due for the trash" or "they're past due, it's due time to get a new pair"

Nice try bud, maybe next time you'll make the shot...it is quite obvious what the OP meant to type

now you look like the retard...they may have made a mindless error...you on the other hand bust out the websters and shoot your dick off. congrats