ROCK THE BELLS--San Francisco

aziz

Any bay heads going??? I can't fucking wait to see Rage...Doom, Immortal Technique, The Roots, etc etc. Feel free to discuss previous RTB shows, if you went to any of the them this year, or last year, etc. I know Minkious(sp?) attended..

Anyways, here's this year's line up:

Rage Against the Machine

Wu-Tang Clan

The Roots

MF Doom

Cypress Hill

Mos Def

Talib Kweli(fell off.....)

EPMD

Pharoche Monch

Hieroglyphics

Blakalicious

Murs

Immortal Technique

Sage Francis

The Coup

David Banner(wtf...:confused:)

Jedi Mind Tricks

NAS(Not sure if he's performing or not...)

Special guests: PUBLIC EMEMY

Hosted by: Supernatural, DJ Mike Relm, Rocky Rock, C-Minus

im pretty sure thats not the official lineup. i think alot of acts are only doing certain dates.

Actually, no...this is the offical line-up for the San Francisco show.

Here's the link from guerillaunion:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=15234101&blogID=282103791&Mytoken=F7A28493-1CA9-4F88-8AAD2434D6C63060404513

Sucks for the Sacramento people...their show got cancled due to slow ticket sales. But they did get the oppurtunity to make it up to SF for free, instead of cash refund..

RAGE indeed killed it....that place was rockin when they got on. Talk about fucking sardines...48,000 people+ breathing on your neck. Being in the front row was fun, if you were prepared for the worst. People were getting smashed and knocked up in every song they played.

You weren't the guy with a white HUF hat on and that olive czech messanger bag were you?

I was there too. Shit was insane. People were all over the place. I love hip hop, but Rage definitely made the day worthwhile. RTb is coming to Salt Lake on Tuesday minus Rage, I'm still debating about whether or not to go. I do know that they were selling tickets for $10 while I was in San Francisco to try and get people to go because of slow tickets sales for this show as well.

P.S. The guy who ordered two beers and chugged them before he got his change so he could order two more made the day worthwhile too.

I was there as well. Got lucky and scored a VIP tix for $90, and got some nice freebies with it.

RAGE killed it. I wish I was closer when they performed but there was people that probably didnt move all day in the front. I'm more of a Hiphop fan, but Rage put the best performance out by far.

Wu got jacked on the mics for 2 straight years. Rza's mic wasnt even turned up.

^ Yeah, I could only hear Rza's mic when it's just him rhyming or whatever.

$10 tickets? Maybe counterfeit tickets from a scalper..that show was sold out. It didn't seem like many people at first, but once it was time for RATM to come on, that place was PACKED. A good 47,000 in my eyes..

I don't get what is up with Doom. I heard he played a 20 minute show in LA a couple weeks ago and then skipped on their Rock the Bells after-party.

He's good in the studio though, so I guess that's what counts.

Yeah I was @ the LA rock the bells and Doom was up there for like 25 minutes tops. He did like 6 maybe 8 songs but only like 1 or 2(fazers:D ) all the way - start to finish. Murs & living L's held it down before hand. Now they said it wasn't even him up there in the mask???