yes or no? / this or that?

chris

I don't really think that the Owen's sneakers look like Nikes. I don't really think that Owen's combat boots look all that much like normal combat boots. I give most things a lot of leeway and can make excuses for a lot.

But that's a pair of Doc Martens. I could understand if they were like $100. Even $200. But $800?

Come on. Think of the stuff you can get with $800 that won't make everyone think of that pre-pubescent acne-pocked "goth" kid in the Slayer t-shirt and black 501s.

shrinkage will not work for me. I'm not in the market for belly shirts at the moment.

any other suggestions brothas?

Worm's suggestion is good, but also check out Gildan Premium ("Delta Pro Weight" it says on the tag, but they're Gildan). Shit fits real nice, sleeves are slender, don't wing out, and all you need to do to avoid excessive shrinking is to let them air draw (snap them out and stretch a bit if you're worried) the first time you wash them and you should be fine.

you are beast jew tho

im slender tree branch

chris, dun kopp. i thought u wanted beat up ripped up look. dem jawns not gonna look gud worn out.

2000db ya, it kinda nice. dat dior? i'm still strugglin for coatz too

fits good

no jokes.

Windbreaker is not nearly as nice as it looks. If, however, you feel like the sale price is worth robocop, go for it. Most of the Oak stuff is well-designed, but grossly over-priced –especially for a house brand.

Windbreaker is not nearly as nice as it looks. If, however, you feel like the sale price is worth robocop, go for it. Most of the Oak stuff is well-designed, but grossly over-priced –especially for a house brand.

I think its $133. I really don't like spending that much on something as simple as a nylon windbreaker... if it was a more substantial jacket, I think I'd be more inclined to get it.

Fuck I am such a Jew. :(

who eats bacon and porkchops.

had some pork lo mein earlier. Was good.

^ it'd be substantial in the sense that it's good for fall, but I'd say if you have to convince yourself that it's worth $133 then it's not worth $133. sale price or not..

I just don't see the cost-benefit of getting a $133 jacket that I can wear in only 50% of weather situations, when I could save that money to buy something that can be utilized 100% in other situations.

it's not worth it

but I do like it

No question, its a nice jacket and I like it, but I have something of a problem paying that much for something I don't think I'd have much utilitarian use for. It's more of a way of telling myself that I'm fashionable, or something...

Not worth it.

Jewin out.

^no.

y/n on these three sale items from Oak sale:

corpus hooded collar shirt

corpblu_regular.jpg

oak nylon windbreaker

oblk1_regular.jpg

oak short sleeve buttondown

oakchk1_regular.jpg

all reasonably priced at this point and available in my size - thoughts?

cop windbreaker plz