yes or no? / this or that?

chris

the only thing that separates these jeans from all other jeans ever are the zippers, so why buy if youre not sure about the zippers

:confused:

+1

Oh and +1 about the plimsols too, fucking DH luxury plimsolf, WTF

picture2wa6.png

I'm thinking yes.

Yes! I have the distressed black leather ones and they are pretty damn great. If you can't try them on in person, though, be careful of the sizing -- they run quite large. I am typically a 42.5 or 43 and I bought these in a size 41.

Hm. I'm going to take their word for it and hope that the US 8 is a US 8 since they don't actually put the European sizing information on the site.
I could be wrong, but I don't think they take the big sizing into account. I bought mine at Barneys and their tag for them says US8..

Grados are nice but they're open design, so they leak a ton of sound which would be annoying if you were using them in public. Not the most comfortable things either. If it's for home use though it's a good deal.

\/\/

Sennheiser PX200's are a nice, foldable design with great sound quality. Probably the best portable headphone under 100$. Bass is a little flat but I still prefer them to anything else I've heard.