yes or no? / this or that?

chris

i've tried them on in person at south willard. i think they are cool if you know how to style it properly.

they're comfy, but the question to you is if you could pull them off without people calling you a girl or jesus-sandals-guy

what's the problem? you don't have anything in your wardrobe that will accommodate a khaki/light brown jacket?

if you're not a size large, pm me the deets =).

I want the woodwood to look nice in person.

Edited by wahwho11

haha i found it on sale section at UO while its having an additional 50% off anything in already on sale ONLY IN CALIFORNIA

what's the problem? you don't have anything in your wardrobe that will accommodate a khaki/light brown jacket?

I want the woodwood to look nice in person.

that is exactly the problem

Edited by noobedloser

I would prefer a navy or black one but they are pretty nice especially for that sale price. Still much too warm for it now. It was totally a early spring/early-mid fall piece.

grey & khaki/sand, they are a bit more obscure vans.. think they will work great together with a pair of raw indigo/blue jeans

upper is made of 3m reflective material, it looks just normal in daytime though but at night in certain lighting it looks shiny

upper is made of 3m reflective material, it looks just normal in daytime though but at night in certain lighting it looks shiny

Yeah, I thought about the black & white colors. B/W for vans are a bit regular in daylight imo

Edited by drev