yes or no? / this or that?

chris

@youonlyliveonce,

it depends on your legs (2). if you're tall(er) and have good looking skinny calves/ankles that look good with hightops go with those, otherwise the cp lows are always a safe bet. you just dont want weird looking fat legs into a high top thing going on if that makes sense.

BN%20SS11%20grey-ma1.jpg

i love this but is it a $450 jacket or should i try to catch it on sale in a few months...

blanc and noir

price just dropped on this.

i wonder if someone at roden gray reads sufu?

instacopped @ 342 plus tax. glad i dont have to wait until the end of summer

12309001.png

these are the 10-eyes, i thought 8 was too low and 14 was too high. i had wanted a 8-eye pair for years, but recently they became too played out and i didn't want them anymore. saw some asian dude wearing 10-eyes yesterday and they looked awesome, so now i want a pair again. would be worn with tight black jeans (claude, april etc).

has anyone seen any good fits online (not necessarily on here) with these?

y/n?

12309001.png

these are the 10-eyes, i thought 8 was too low and 14 was too high. i had wanted a 8-eye pair for years, but recently they became too played out and i didn't want them anymore. saw some asian dude wearing 10-eyes yesterday and they looked awesome, so now i want a pair again. would be worn with tight black jeans (claude, april etc).

has anyone seen any good fits online (not necessarily on here) with these?

y/n?

I say yes. I love them whenever I see them. Get the made in England ones though. I held the Chinese ones next to the mies and its definately worth the extra money. Leather and insoles are much nicer quality.

I say yes. I love them whenever I see them. Get the made in England ones though. I held the Chinese ones next to the mies and its definately worth the extra money. Leather and insoles are much nicer quality.
And the sole is actually welted on the MIE pairs, and they have a lifetime guarantee

gonna have to get the chinese ones for the simple fact that they're the only ones available here, and i need to try them on. will cop anyway and get the MIE at a later date online if i'm really into them.