yes or no? / this or that?

chris

jackg The second one is just patchwork Liberty print fabric no? You can buy one of those directly from Liberty for a heck of a lot cheaper (I think the slim fit ones are around £125, and you can pick them up for dirt once I sale swings by). They don't have any online at the moment, but go to the bottom floor of the shop and they have a shelf wall full of them in different colours/prints combinations.

This or that? Help between two Goldenrods.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Dunk-Wu-co-jp-city-sb-euro-supreme-goldenrod-10-/180581215194?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2a0b7aabda#ht_1140wt_1139

or

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Dunk-High-Goldenrod-/280585888689?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item415438e3b1#ht_500wt_1156

One looks a little dirtier, 2002 Europe release. Reputable seller.

The other pair seems cleaner but has less pictures and user has less feedback.

Doesn't really matter if SuFu approves of the style or not, I'm getting one of them.

From the pics provided, then, you can conclude that these are legit and not reissues?

No! i think your best bet in that regard is requesting a picture from both sellers of the inside tag, so you can see the date they were both produced and then reassess......

^Those are the Docs, right? I saw them in person in SoHo last week couldn't make a decision on whether they were gross or awesome. I'm really undecided on these. Glad you posted them up, I'll be closely monitoring who does and doesn't approve...

You's a busta

am i crazy to like these two shirts???

shirt.jpg

shirt2.jpg

I like both, and it breaks my heart that CDG Shirt literally will never fit me.

The 2nd is hands down my favorite and one of the best shirts I've seen in ages, big fan of it. as for the first that one is really polarizing and if you love it wear the fuck out of it, but if you're unsure don't you dare. I personally am not a fan of that blue, but the leather is cool and it's buttery soft, I have a few leather pieces from that collection and they're milky. IN SHORT 1 MAYBE 2 YESYESYES

ask scott.m, he'll give you an unbiased opinion.

kill the 2nd, cop the first. save that $649 for rent or groceries or whutevxzz

Lol thanks dude.

haha YES!

I like both, and it breaks my heart that CDG Shirt literally will never fit me.

The 2nd is hands down my favorite and one of the best shirts I've seen in ages, big fan of it. as for the first that one is really polarizing and if you love it wear the fuck out of it, but if you're unsure don't you dare. I personally am not a fan of that blue, but the leather is cool and it's buttery soft, I have a few leather pieces from that collection and they're milky. IN SHORT 1 MAYBE 2 YESYESYES

Lol thanks dude.

thanks for the feedback guys! much appreciated. i ended up deciding on the junya one and then the guy i was buying it from offered me an amazing deal for both! so obviously i pulled the trigger! cant wait