yes or no? / this or that?

chris

having seen both of these i'd say that is really a tough call...what're you really looking for? the w+h are definitely rough and tough shit kickers, the F+B have a soft leather and are a little more of a gentle touch. both are so ill.

you know what fuck it, I'm getting the W+H boots. I don't really want brown boots.

time to save up.

P.S. anyone have any pics of members wearing the W+H boots?

Yes on the style, no on the crap copy.

The military surplus store here has shoes just like that for $5. They are exceptionally cheap. The soles are the worst part.

Buy the original clarks version - they are only slightly more expensive and are of descent quality. Use microsoft cashback to make it cheap at like a hundred different shoe stores right now.

Hey all, I am in a bit of a connundrum. Its time to buy some big boy clothes while still feeling comfortable(transitioning) if you will. I tried on this jacket

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2b87qT5uNF4/SKZm6kGnbxI/AAAAAAAAErw/KRnawZbVFoc/s1600-h/25oz-mackinaw.jpg

at the local roden grey. The only thing that bothers me is that for $500 i feel i should be buying a jacket not made of sweatsuit material????? ... What are you thoughts on a jacket with an awesome cut .. but not so conventional material

^ i had a bunch of great militaria that I lost over the years but wish I stil had. Had a great italian calf-length officer's coat that made me look like a young mussolini.

you'll be needing some jackboots to go with that mr.

I have these corcoran black paratrooper combat boots from ww2 that i've been trying to figure out how to rock. I think that they might be just too high. They're about 10 inches high and I don't know if I can pull off GI Bro or not.

its not that small

the leather is good

the hardware is better than average

the color is fantastic

It looks like something Rick Owens would make on a really good day (obvious observation) but the price tag is there to match. I'd say if it's the sort of thing you're going for then 'yes.'

That color is very nice. But as a rule I find something indescribably tacky about S2A. I don't know why.

Alright, proportional query. If a individual (perhaps maybe such as myself) were to have creepily shorrt disproportionate legs, would it be ill-advised to do the whole tucking off the pant into the high-top boot thing? I hate my George Constanza body.