yes or no? / this or that?

chris

aite thanks, so i'll check out both stores on sunday.

because on this japanese site, it says the retail price is 36,750, which is like $380, so i figured $280 was a bargain, but then imported stuff seems to be more expensive in japan than it is in the US.

Everything imported is way more expensive in Japan. Are you in Japan?

Yea, stop by Jeffrey for sho. I think they got some steez but I don't know about no XS. A lot of times those sizes get snatched up quick. Good luck.

I warn though, once you buy one you're hooked...but you kinda have to adopt the whole stylie...or else it looks kind of homo wearing a sheer shirt...

I've never seen those black ones before, but i like the navy ones better for spring/summer wear. I own them and give them a fair amount of use.

yoox impulse purchase...can't decide if i should keep it or not... i really like the way it fits, and the material is extremely nice (a somewhat light weight wool/cashmere blend), but i'm not a big fan of the raw-edge construction...

anyway, wondering what others opinions are?

P3210489-1.jpg

who makes this and how much did you get it for?

i like it, not so keen on the color but it's a nice jacket

Pair of Sperry's

Black/red?

131480_1_alv.jpg

or Navy? (Also could be suede or perfed)

100210_1_alv_261.jpg

Or nay for both?

Edit: They don't have Band Of outsiders here in the frigid north, LTIC

If you want me to do a pick-up for you from the SF Barney's, feel free to PM.

Also, they have two of the styles on the Barney's website, too.

Word up! I'm always down to help.

I don't know what you wrote below.... :)

i said, thank you in korean lol

anyway, all three stores, barneys, atelier, and jeffrey, were closed today due to Easter.

i'll have to wait untill upcoming this friday or saturday. hopefully, i'll be able to find the ones i like.

that's like a good beer... get both. but hella chicks are gonna wear these (or that's what I think...)

---yes or no?/ chat edition?---

I think these shoes will be cool for my bohemian/wandering poet fall style (monochromatic layers w/ texture, blah blah blah). But at $600+, I have a lot of options.

This probably does not call for a new yes/no chat thread, as this thread is chatty enough. But...yeah. Ann Demeulemeester...only for the brave!...or?

Thoughts?

90814_1.jpg

Serendipper, I'm feeling the side slash, but I think the suede leather and the fatty laces (although easily fixed) throw me off.

600? Are you insane? I see bohemian wandering poets wearing toms shoes. 40 bucks a pop. Much more appropriate.

pair110.jpg

---yes or no?/ chat edition?---

I think these shoes will be cool for my bohemian/wandering poet fall style (monochromatic layers w/ texture, blah blah blah). But at $600+, I have a lot of options.

The blog comments are interesting. This probably does not call for a new yes/no chat thread, as this thread is chatty enough. But...yeah. Ann Demeulemeester...only for the brave!...or?

Thoughts?

x

these dont go well with jeans, but almost exclusively with cropped pants or wide pants. robokcop if you are gonna wear them alot.. much better than those faux wingtip/brogue ones

Black espadrilles? Those things are hideous. I'm not that bohemian...

Serendipper, I'm feeling the side slash, but I think the suede leather and the fatty laces (although easily fixed) throw me off.

600? Are you insane? I see bohemian wandering poets wearing toms shoes. 40 bucks a pop. Much more appropriate.

pair110.jpg

I was thinking about copping the Demeulemeester's after the Saks Big Sale. It's actually the fat laces (sort of Edwardian/Keats to me) and black suede (love suede trainers) that do it for me. Anyone know if another brand comes close? I'm all about details/construction. That's why god made superfuture...for situations such as these (when we need to be talked out of/into things).

Thank you, Terutt.

these dont go well with jeans, but almost exclusively with cropped pants or wide pants. robokcop if you are gonna wear them alot.. much better than those faux wingtip/brogue ones

I would only wear these with jeans shortly before drowning myself.

Scratch that...I wouldn't want to be found in such a depraved state. I actually have a lot of cool slouchy/moody pieces...just need some new shoes to complete the story.

No more combat boots for me...time for comfort. Especially when slouching, writing poerty, drawing with a pen, and slumming the street of Paris, et al.. All of that Rick Owens/Ann D. stuff reminds me of Paris...when I wore shawl cardigans and big scarves long before the shark jump (circa '97).

I would only wear these with jeans shortly before drowning myself.

Scratch that...I wouldn't want to be found in such a depraved state. I actually have a lot of cool slouchy/moody pieces...just need some new shoes to complete the story.

No more combat boots for me...time for comfort. Especially when slouching, writing poerty, drawing with a pen, and slumming the street of Paris, et al.. All of that Rick Owens/Ann D. stuff reminds me of Paris...when I wore shawl cardigans and big scarves long before the shark jump (circa '97).

NO!

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

OUT.

JE SUlS HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR CRAP.