yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Jeepster, these look very nice. I actually ordered a pair in size 10R. :)

I found better pics of these boots, because the pic on the site is small and shitty.

download.blog?fhandle=MENjSzFAZnMubHljb3MuanA6L0lNQUdFLzIvMjc2LmpwZw==&filename=276.jpg

download.blog?fhandle=MENjSzFAZnMubHljb3MuanA6L0lNQUdFLzIvMjc5LmpwZy50aHVtYg==&filename=279.jpg

lemme know how they fit, cause if I was to get the chukkas (which I'm heavily considering) I'd need to stretch them since I'm a 14 in most shoes and they only come up to 13XW

thanks!

because i travel alot, im trying to minimize my wardrobe. i love both, but i dont know if its reasonable to own two rider jackets. i like the leather one a bit more, but its so thick that its hard to pack. and i could probably get more money for it. which should i keep? or should i just keep both?

2925429934_28b1614012.jpg

2925429992_c1c70293ab.jpg

I NEED BOTH WHERE WHERE WHERE

thanks for all the help guys. i guess ill keep them both.

I NEED BOTH WHERE WHERE WHERE

i dont know. they were from last years collection. y!jp auctions maybe?

didnt you also own that junya riders jacket red? did u finally sell that?

those are the junya jackets. i had another one, but i sold it to crillz ages ago.

how about that steve smith guy, eh? haha.

aight would it be worth it to crop semi expensive jeans? like, what if the tailor fucks it up?

should i buy one pair of cdg winklepickers or buy like 3 cheap ones for the same price?

i was gonna buy bless cape, but yo i dont think chicks dig that shit...honestly, at the end of the day chicks aint really diggin the avant styles for real.

JackPhotography, I think the Bballs are lot more interesting and have more detail work, the others just look like vans chukka boots or my cheap vision super trick pair.

geekbonchic has it right

JL77, honestly, those are not my taste at all, but doing it objectively, the leather seems off, and the shape of the tip of the boot is too bulky for that style and in general it's a very simple boot for that much, you can do better I'm sure.

I found these similar for way cheaper, but tan color

and here's another option that's similar

Seek the power of the eBay. My friend won a pair of Justin Roper's for $10.

that was the plan, there are some up for 3.99 right now. and if i get used military boots, they're about 25$ so i'm allllllll set.