yes or no? / this or that?

chris

julien- I don't see mine there. Actually, PM jmatsu. I think i bought them from either him or robideoux/malesthique.

jmatsu- Yea, i was thinking the 2nd too. The first i thought might look alright beat up if i colored the stupid ass jp smile black. Kinda like poor man's raf or prison issue mj vans.

Actually, i think the code for that website doesn't work anymore and i'm not paying $80 for the whites. Fuck

jmatsu- Yea, i was thinking the 2nd too. The first i thought might look alright beat up if i colored the stupid ass jp smile black. Kinda like poor man's raf or prison issue mj vans.

Actually, i think the code for that website doesn't work anymore and i'm not paying $80 for the whites.

i live by attic so i can check out for blackfriday if you wish. buddy of mine shops there so i think he'll want to check out sales

Thanks. Attic doesn't even have an email listed on their site. I wanted to buy them at 50% off so $40. I wouldn't pay more really

Thanks guys

The white mid sole on those W+H are totally throwing off that look.

well i tried the w+h on and something seemed a bit "off" but i don't really see how the white mid sole throws it off

Yeh, I have both W+H and Sourt Shoes, and you should get the court shoes.. Nice texture of leather, make 'em look way cooler than any other shoe. Plus they go with anything.
they're very different shoes, but I'd definitely take the court shoes. Feel good, take a beating, and the W+H just look cheap in that picture.

Even comparing like for like and getting a higher-cut pair of CP's... still them.

do you guys have the cp court shoe mid-tops? i've tried on the low-tops and they feel a lot flimsier than the mids.

W+H have pretty nice leather I think. CP probably a better choice but still.

quality didn't seem that bad. i'm just looking for something to replace my black leather chucks. maybe all black isn't for me.

W+H have pretty nice leather I think. CP probably a better choice but still.
do you guys have the cp court shoe mid-tops? i've tried on the low-tops and they feel a lot flimsier than the mids.

quality didn't seem that bad. i'm just looking for something to replace my black leather chucks. maybe all black isn't for me.

Don't get me wrong.. The W+H leather is fiiiiiiine. It's really just the grain. Do you want grainy lamb leather, or do you want smooth cow(?) leather? Choice is yours. They both stand up to damage, though my W+H have suffered some mad scuffs, and my CPs have only suffered a little nick. As far as compatibility goes, go for the low court shoe. As far as replacing your old chucks, then fuck, get the W+H. Whichever decision you make, man, you will not be disappointed.