yes or no? / this or that?

chris

product2858_large.jpg

or

product2860_large.jpg

First is brown, which I like, but contrast stitched, which I don't like.

Second is black which is ok, but no contrast stitch (yay), only thing is that it's got a .75 wooden heel.

These are for rocking barefoot for the rest of the summer.

What do you think?

Well i wouldn't be getting the RED color. Probably black, brown or chocolate brown. Want to try to use them for everyday use in the office. Just don't know if they are really too big for my face. Plus my RX is pretty higher, wonder how thick the lenses are gonna be for these bad boys. So far 2 for the Jacks. Thanks people, I'm trying to go for something a little different with these considering right now i wear rimless Silhouettes that are on the smaller side.

second ones look better and the color they're in that picture is awesome. they probably wouldnt be everyday frames though because you would just become "the guy with the red glasses"

Opinons, Thoughts?

Wondering if these are toobig for my face. Please ignore the colors as I will be probably going for Blue or Brown. Also apologies for the ghetto hair.

06282008076.jpg

Cedric

06282008077.jpg

Jack

Forgo those styles all together. find a different style. Stick to mykita if you want, because their acetates are legit.

the frames aren't bad on you per se, but it's really nothing special. if youre only looking to have one frame, then you can do better. if this is a rotating frame, then go ahead and buy.

btw. dont buy brown. k.

oh yeah and the first frame is better on you. k

Opinons, Thoughts?

Wondering if these are toobig for my face. Please ignore the colors as I will be probably going for Blue or Brown. Also apologies for the ghetto hair.

06282008076.jpg

Cedric

06282008077.jpg

Jack

first frame is better but both are a just a little wide. check back. a lot of frames come in two widths.

also i second the no brown opinion.

When my camera is charged ill have to post, just got a viridi anne blazer, sleeves, shoulders and waist fit very very well, but its a tad long, looks ok unbuttoned - looks very outdoorsey like I should be astride a horse, slightly theatrical..... Is this a jacket style im not used to or is it just too long??? Ive looked at some pics and im just sure its cut lower, the cuffs stop a good 3-4 inches before the hem...

Guest jmatsu

i've always kinda like these, but don't think i could incorporate them into my wardrobe that well. anyway they are on sale now for 375 from the intial 575 price. should i cop?

pPOLO2-4504563_standard_v330.jpg

Guest jmatsu
I dig them matsu-san, but they do have a sorta of "bowling shoe" feel with that back detail.

BTW, go on chat for a sec, I wanna ax you somethin

no i r not go to prom w/ u.