yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Guest youkinorn
psssh

those are ae blatant rip-off of the reebok reverse jam color scheme. get those instead of nike's for ballin'.

they are the OG colorway.

any dark green safari style shirts?

dark green as a miliatary green is what im looking for.

long shot but, dont care for quality and i'd really want it under 125 usd.

i scored one for cheap at H&M. i regretted buying it and gave it away though.

any dark green safari style shirts?

dark green as a miliatary green is what im looking for.

long shot but, dont care for quality and i'd really want it under 125 usd.

this is gonna sound ridiculous... but i have a relatively unmarked and definitely unworn Lucky Brand military shirt with no marking whatsoever on it in the exact green you're thinking of, save for a tag on the inside. THe one problem is it might be in a L or XL - i don't remember. i'm willing to see that for like, $20 and shipping if you're interested.

who knows about throwbacks? i know mitchell and ness are the name brand... is majestic any good? just as? are they both junk? shit's like half the price.

Majestic is just as good. They make a lot of warm up jackets and baseball jerseys that are used in the MLB.

Guest jmatsu

i don't know if i should do it cause i never did it before...and shit seems like a social taboo. should i purchase and wear a pair of wmn's drkshdw berlin? only because they are like half off, and they actually fit me better than the men's (evern tried to size to a 28). plus the coated finish for wmns is utterly tops. the only difference between this and the mens is the sizing of the leg and cuff. the rise is practically the same as the mens. no way anyone would know unless they were chris or some shit.

i don't know if i should do it cause i never did it before...and shit seems like a social taboo. should i purchase and wear a pair of wmn's drkshdw berlin? only because they are like half off, and they actually fit me better than the men's (evern tried to size to a 28). plus the coated finish for wmns is utterly tops. the only difference between this and the mens is the sizing of the leg and cuff. the rise is practically the same as the mens. no way anyone would know unless they were chris or some shit.

Do it, I doubt they'll be femme looking and having purchased RO/DKSHW pants for other people I can say the men's sizing is maddening when it comes to their slacks/jeans.

Yes/No: I like LV vintage luggage (used to be cool), just afraid that it's not plain enough to avoid problems while traveling. Should I hunt vintage Goyard or something else instead?

lvbh2.jpg

Guest jmatsu
Do it, I doubt they'll be femme looking and having purchased RO/DKSHW pants for other people I can say the men's sizing is maddening when it comes to their slacks/jeans.

Yes/No: I like LV vintage luggage (used to be cool), just afraid that it's not plain enough to avoid problems while traveling. Should I hunt vintage Goyard or something else instead?

lvbh2.jpg

i know...i got like two pairs of berlins in mens that i never wear cause shit stretched like mad and the opening were nvr that narrow to begin with.

with the sleazeman. goyard. when random nigs or chickenhead b like "u like lupe" just say some shit like you don't know the who the fuck he is or that inherited that shit from your gramps (make sure to use offended/arrogant tone in french accent of course).

yo agent i will jus say dis:

ur wardrobe sux, u dont need to be buyin those ysl's when everythin else is mediocre... it's not like the shoes are super great or anything... also, ur bootcuts will cover up the YSL logo, which is what u wanted them for in the first place

just get leather sk8his like nf said, or get the adidas stan smiths without the stripe, they r so similar to the CPs..