What the fuck is going on?

watchman

has anyone else noticed the huge influx of annoying, seemingly middle-school aged, illiterate, newly registered posters? It seems like every new thread in superdenim especially is some lame question easily answered by a search, by someone who has apparently just stumbled onto the site from a link on a sneaker forum and decided that denim is their next big thing. Is this some big joke? what is causing this migration to SF that threatens to destroy it all?

I've heard this many times, so yeah yeah, but I genuinely believe it's different now.

The people cross posting their WAYWT pictures over every available fashion forum on the web in the hope of a stroke and the rise of e celeb nobodies is only going to draw more unwanted attention to SuFu from execrable cling ons desperate to emulate. They've only just started to arrive so you better get used to it.

I've heard this many times, so yeah yeah, but I genuinely believe it's different now.

The people cross posting their WAYWT pictures over every available fashion forum on the web in the hope of a stroke and the rise of e celeb nobodies is only going to draw more unwanted attention to SuFu from execrable cling ons desperate to emulate. They've only just started to arrive so you better get used to it.

I only x-post on the following:

http://www.gaydays.com/phorum/

http://www.big-boards.com/kw/pokemon/

http://www.truckinfo.net/messageboards/

But I don't get too many comments like "nice fit" or PMs like "wherere to kopp"

Hey, I'm looking for a nice belt, I have 2 already but now I want another one.

Anyone any tips?

Oh and btw, any advise on what the best jeans are for wash?

I know Apc and Dior, but I'm looking for wash!

And I'm new...

Haha, I'm pretty sure you're referring to the thread that I started about the belt. Just so you know though, I've been reading these forums for a couple months now, and after searching the forums and the internet and still not being able to find what I was looking for, I was hoping someone here might have been able to help me.

I think my post was legitimate considering nobody was able to find what I wanted.

is it really that bad?

they're kind of fun to fuck with

you can usually spot the threads before reading them, and if you want to leave it alone there are plenty of other people around here who will give them the supercontempt and superridicule they deserve

and then the threads get deleted

i mean really, who gives a shit?

The summer is never great for a forum - all the kids out of school have nothing else to do, so they sign up and post like there's no tomorrow.

Insightful things like 'lol yeah, cosign' or bumping up year old threads. I don't really try to head into superdenim solely to avoid this.

It's not as bad here as it could get, though.

Also, I'm feeling a bit ashamed that I'm the only person that noticed the dude above was dressed as Captain Harlock...

albator84595959.jpg

i may be illiterate, annoying, newly registered and middle aged? BUT I DONT MAKE STUPID THREADS! it does piss me off though, common sense, i mean come on, common sense. there's small question threads, a fucking search forum, the denim encyclopedia, and threads probably answering the question in just the first two pages. are people just lazy and dumb enough that they think we would answer their repetitive questions? damn...what is wrong with the world? no common sense and laziness.

wait till they start pming you because they have a huntch

i used to be a stupid noob that made annoying question threads... once i made a thread asking if my armani exchange jeans would fade.

these stupid noobs could be the next ringring... or the next edmond... thats the fun of it.

I agree...everyone has to start somewhere..and it will all calm down once all the kids go back to school.

What is annoying is when they argue with you when they ask an obvious quesiton:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=33865

"I fixed a hole in my jeans and I'm really happy with the results...should I fix this new hole the same way?" :confused:

EDIT - this guy actually joined before me...I don't know if that makes this better or worse

i used to be a stupid noob that made annoying question threads... once i made a thread asking if my armani exchange jeans would fade.

these stupid noobs could be the next ringring... or the next edmond... thats the fun of it.

at least yours were decent. i still remember the selvedge denim slip on thread.