the pickup artist

fadingblue

i was just watching that show right now on VH1 and goooooodddddddddddddddd its dumb. The supposed "players" look like the biggest douches ever and it annoys me.

I cant stop watching it though. Its way too funny and ridiculous enough that it makes for great entertainment.

people who have seen it, express your feelings abou this show, now!

All 3 of them are retards! The ponytail w/ a fucking goggle on his head? WTF? Isn't that like a late 90' early 00''s hip-hop shit? Maybe he is a pilot..

Mexican-Indian looking dude who line his hair split in the middle w/ big belt buckle + D-bag leather jacket from Wilson's in the mall.. What a joke..

Blonde/bleach w/ dye black stripes on the side. he looks so old and whack..

the show is retarded.. i couldn't keep my eye out of it though

its good if you just want a clubslut or a ho for a night or two, but if youre actually looking for long-term, look elsewhere

• 3 weeks later...
Met them the other day. Interesting people. Has anyone on here actually read The Mystery Method?

yeah, its an interesting read. Read it after the game, seems pretty crazy how time they've dedicated to systematically getting women..

that being said, the above poster mentioned about scoring in clubs as opposed to elsewhere. At the end of the day men confident in clubs generally are more confident to meet women at work or elsewhere. The two aren't as divergent as one would think

All 3 of them are retards! The ponytail w/ a fucking goggle on his head? WTF? Isn't that like a late 90' early 00''s hip-hop shit? Maybe he is a pilot..

Mexican-Indian looking dude who line his hair split in the middle w/ big belt buckle + D-bag leather jacket from Wilson's in the mall.. What a joke..

Blonde/bleach w/ dye black stripes on the side. he looks so old and whack..

the show is retarded.. i couldn't keep my eye out of it though

Thats the whole point, they're supposed to look "unique" or "gay" because it shows that they can get any female they want and they don't have to be very good looking. Its all about "Peacocking," wearing something or having a style that will make the ladies intrigued or interested. Weather it be wearing a dope pair of Dior 19cm denim or space goggles, it's all about having a style that will set you apart from the other douche's.

. Its all about "Peacocking," wearing something or having a style that will make the ladies intrigued or interested. Weather it be wearing a dope pair of Dior 19cm denim or space goggles, it's all about having a style that will set you apart from the other douche's.

thats what my friend tells me, that apparently i get girls because my hair is "interesting" and i wear skinny jeans haha

^"But then they came to a resolution and walked up to two girls and said something or another. They got shot down, returned to the bar, and, seemingly unphased, decided they’d keep “plowing” together and that soon, they’d fully grasp the “Mystery Method.” The guys then did 4 shots each, began touching each other’s hair and faces while practicing “kino escalation,” and I came to understand that the “Mystery Method” must be something created to facilitate homosexuality"

After that, my Black Card does all the work.

Sometimes, the bartender ho who charges me is overwhelmed with embarassment that she just charged me and comps everything — even if it means paying for my tab with her tip money — after which she hands me an invoice that says “$0.00 — Comped — Our pleasure” with her number scribbled underneath in a wobbly, uncontrolled hand.

When the bartender ho still doesn’t get it (or when the bartender is a hipster male — some bar owners just don’t get it), the Black Card levitates out of the bill holder, swipes itself into the computer, bitch-slaps the bartender twice, applies a nominal tip (nominal is 25% for a king like me), and then goes right back into my T&A ticket pocket.

this is next level