Explain Your Avatar.

jabar

what the fuck was up with that hour long wedding scene. seriously. was i missing something, or was it as drawn out and pointless as i thought it was?

no it's not pointless. i'm in a hangover right now i can't really think about it, but it show the contrast between the happiness and everything, but also the beggining of the fall, and it shows the personnality of the main characters and stuff. but yeah that's not the highlight of the film imo.

no it's not pointless. i'm in a hangover right now i can't really think about it, but it show the contrast between the happiness and everything, but also the beggining of the fall, and it shows the personnality of the main characters and stuff. but yeah that's not the highlight of the film imo.

I see the use of it, but it wasn't interesting. I really think they could have done it just as effectively in much less time.

"I've been waiting for you, Star Fox. You know that I control the galaxy. It's foolish to come against me. You will die just like your father."

assist06_070828.jpg

full size

omg that was the polygonal face of my nightmares at one point. along with the nigga inside the ED-209 that would show himself every once in awhile.

ed209.jpg

• 3 months later...