Explain Your Avatar.

jabar

Mine is supposed to be animated, but the file size is too large and it stays on the first frame. It's supposed to be all of The Strokes, but it's just frozen on Fab Moretti, the drummer :(. Still looks pretty cool though.

^ nice avatar, deer hunter, what a movie.

i wanted an avatar that looked at my screename, and i thought about jack nicholson in "one flew over the cuckoo's nest" because i love this actor and this movie, and i think it's one of the less shieeiite avatar i ever used on the internet.

what the fuck was up with that hour long wedding scene. seriously. was i missing something, or was it as drawn out and pointless as i thought it was?

Guest jmatsu
It's Nico, the german model/ singer/ musician/ actress. I think that picture is actually a shot from a video filmed by Andy Warhol. I have some kind of fascination/ obsession for Nico, I found her and her work really inspiring, even though I don't agree with everything she did in her life.

you dont agree with promiscuous sex and heroine? why you think she b a legend?

Mine's an easy one. It's Andross, the main antagonist, from Star Fox 64.

"I've been waiting for you, Star Fox. You know that I control the galaxy. It's foolish to come against me. You will die just like your father."

assist06_070828.jpg

full size