Audi%20R8-V10-TFSI_impressie_full.jpg

Audi R8 (V10 version, R10?)

RS6_11_m.jpg

Audi RS6 avant (2007? 2008?)

1020816.001.1M.jpg

Porsche 993 turbo

Porsche%20959-3.jpg

Porsche 959 (the original supercar)

I was sitting here having flashbacks about the really bad recirculating ball steering on my previous 540i, so I am going to retract the V10 M3 I posted on the past page. Got a bit too excited a couple months ago. If they could figure out how to stick those engines in there and still get a proper steering rack as well, as well as a real manual tranny and a rear end that could take it, the new class M's would be gold.

Not just any 79 Chevy Monte Carlo but "Orgullo Mexicano" If anyone is in the LA area and enjoys a fine piece of art or lowriders in general go to the Peterson's Auto Museum and see this car. Every square inch of this car has been touched. It is the most amazing customized car I have ever seen in my entire life, no exaggeration. There is no steering wheel or pedals. they somehow made all that shit electronic and can do it from an outside source. unfortunately pictures of the newest things arent online.

0211_01zoom+1979_chevrolet_monte_carlo+front_side_view.jpg

1947 Rolls-Royce Phantom III Labourdette Vutotal Cabriolet

1947_RollsRoyce_PhantomIIILabourdetteVutotalCabriolet3.jpg

Ford Ranger PreRunner by Camburg Engineering

100484_A_camburg_10.jpg

Thats only 3 but there are more.

With the recent news that the Viper is dying, I think I'd have to make room for it in my top 5. So the old list:

Aston Vanquish S

Lotus Exige S

Maser Q'Porte

BMW 335i Convertible

Nissan Skyline GT-R '73

becomes:

Aston Vanquish S

Lotus Exige S

Maser Q'Porte 4.7 (since it needs it, this year finally)

BMW M3 (screw the cabrio and the turbo, I heard one the other day)

2000 Viper GTS or '08 SRT-10 Coupe

Can't figure out which would be more fun... want a >2000 model for the 18's and ABS, but I demand the blue/white stripes, damnit.

i dont know why you would take the q'porte over the m5. they are pretty close in price and the maserati has that d grade ferrari gear box in it.

Mostly because I'd want something a bit cushier for cruising around in, a bit roomier, and I'd take the new automatic, which apparently is a lot better than the old flappy-paddle crap. And it looks far better.

the B7 is fucking great

I never appreciated it until I saw one on the street

the paint is truly wonderful

I curbed one at work one day; not badly just caught the very edge of the wheel. Theres only like 100 of them in U.S. too.

Mostly because I'd want something a bit cushier for cruising around in, a bit roomier, and I'd take the new automatic, which apparently is a lot better than the old flappy-paddle crap. And it looks far better.

i dont know why they cant just put the f430 box in there or something. they are more cushier(???) than the m5 though, but come on ///M power.

the last half of this video is really good. another audi comes out of nowhere

RPzbBQwKegg

You're talking about the RS6, those are priced pretty fairly in the used car market, neither high nor low IMO. $30K might buy an 02 with 50K miles, but a clean 04 with half that could be considerably higher, like $50K. It is a ton of car for the money, agreed, but I swear that everytime I take my car to the Audi dealer, there's always an RS6 in there getting something serviced. It's also not the best looking car really, rather boring. $30K is pushing it, but the realistic $35K you'd pay for a nice one puts it in the range there with nice examples of facelift E39 M5's, and E55 AMGs, and those two are very nice cars as well. It's hard to say which is the best and all have their faults.