Five Favourite Cars

rome1

i dont know why they cant just put the f430 box in there or something. they are more cushier(???) than the m5 though, but come on ///M power.

the last half of this video is really good. another audi comes out of nowhere

The F430's box might be designed for mid-engine applications only... dunno. I wouldn't be too concerned with having the fastest sedan... if you did, why the M5 when the RS6 will be around soon. Although it's strange, evo magazine managed to get the Q around their test track quicker than the M5.

Besides, it's bound to be getting the 4.7 engine soon, so it won't be as badly down on power, and it's still better looking than the banglemobile.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest perfectcircle

funny that everyone bitches about how "ugly" the STi looks, but it actually is a lot prettier than the old one. I guess its ugliness had charm

The Veyron doesn't really get me too excited in terms of looks, but there is no doubt that it will probably go down in the history as the ultimate roadgoing car ever, and considering the future of the motorcar, it will never be matched.

Lately I have been turned on to the Spyker, it isn't my favorite looking car either but it's intent is excellent, I'd have to find a place for that in my top 5.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ferrari F430 Scuderia

1541992132_2626d7256e.jpg

Porsche 911 GT2

porsche.jpg

Boosted LS7 powered FD RX-7

(picture is of a boosted LS1 FD RX-7)

RX747engine.jpg

Nissan Skyline GTR 34 V Spec

r34_1.jpg

This last one I'm not sure on, because it's my current car and would be kind of hard to part with it.. but knowing me, I'd probably ditch it for a '69 Camaro

Subaru Impreza WRX STi

n8216198_36447028_9057.jpg

The Veyron doesn't really get me too excited in terms of looks, but there is no doubt that it will probably go down in the history as the ultimate roadgoing car ever, and considering the future of the motorcar, it will never be matched.

Lately I have been turned on to the Spyker, it isn't my favorite looking car either but it's intent is excellent, I'd have to find a place for that in my top 5.

what's so ultimate about it? it can't even do a few laps without overheating

looks-wise, I think the design is very underrated - I like it

but as for performance, it's nothing special. that kind of engineering is expected

what's so ultimate about it? it can't even do a few laps without overheating

looks-wise, I think the design is very underrated - I like it

but as for performance, it's nothing special. that kind of engineering is expected

.... because it's fast as fuck and costs a mil and a half? I thought that was good enough. The Veyron is a gussied up Audi like everything else is nowadays, but still, you can't tell me it doesn't break necks.

If I were to revise my top 5, and make a true ultimate be-all, end-all list of 5 cars that I don't necessarily need to drive, they'd all be cars with some provenance, and all F-cars;

#1. 212 Inter Europa, the one given by Rossellini to Ingrid Bergman on her birthday

#2. 250GT California Spyder, black, the ex-Nicholas Cage car

#3 365 Daytona coupe, preferably blue

#4 250GT Lusso, the ex-McQueen car recently sold to Eric Clapton

#5 last car, tough choice, but I'd probably go with a original Ferrari GTO, or something like the one-off made by Scaglietti for Bergman, the first Grigio Ingrid car

my list has been the same for so long...

'68 camaro .....(shoe horned 572, hotchkis suspension)

'72 chevelle .....(same as the camaro)

'98 2wd 2 dr tahoe w/ barn doors in the back ..... (esky clip, caddy tails, bags, ls1, 4l80e)

'70 510 1800 SSS bluebird coupe ..... (stock)

'87 e30 coupe

...if i could add another it would probably be a 454ss and that would be all the vehicles i would ever need.