• College/University
    • Graduated and straight chillin'

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres working and theres working

not all jobs are clock in clock out

i prefer having a job that im really involved in.. my personal interests and work do overlap though

ah, ok. understood. i'm so hard on a track to an 8-to-5 that the concept of a meaningful job slipped my mind.

comparing the semester with just working during the summer, i'd rather get everything over with from 8 to 5 and have free evenings and weekends to do what i want than to spend most of every day doing (or worrying about) readings, papers, etc.

truthiness

flame, it's all good

i really enjoyed college, but i like having an income better

what i learned in my psychlogy class last quarter is that education also means more common sense and being able to reason.

i'm sorry i forgot to put in professional/graduate school :(

unfortunately, i don't know how to add another poll

This is my offical applogy to servo2000. I was wrong about you. You contribute mightly to this forum. You are very mature.

I don't ever remember any interaction with you that would demand an apology, but I accept nonethless, I suppose. I suppose this was a one-sided vendetta that you kept to yourself, then?

it was a post i made long ago ill dig it up for ya. from superdare thread.

i dare the following people to stop posting: servo, cultpop, chris, cheap and jungle jan. many thanks in advance.
...but servo rarely contributes to threads, cult is an eyesore and annoying, i find it creepy when chris hits on guys, cheap and janes flirtatious exchanges make me want to puke...

Sorry!

finished high school, finishing my BA in history/anthropology this semester.

did 1/2 a law degree before i realised it wasnt right for me at the time.

most likely ill do postgrad next year, either a general business degree or something in the general area of communications.

25 credits in 4 years? haha, must've forgotten at times why you were there? i walked at my graduation with 165 or so hours, with the normal 120 hours required.

been working for about 3 years now with a couple good resume items so I'm now seriously considering doing grad school before i go couch surf in Europe til I'm about 35.