Superfuture Meetup Pictures

shinchrono

canada has white people in their meetups. homi is the mystery or something.

socal meetups always involve a token white guy, in one form or another. ha

It was actually like that a few months ago. Well, I was the second white guy, but I only stuck around for a bit. Other guy got (bird) shat on. Conan did bring a white chick though.

• 4 weeks later...
i'll be here until wednesday or thursday :)

fuuma wants to take us to some beer hall or something tonight and some of us were gonna go to reborn today and maybe bother 2000 at work if you care to join in on any of this

also, thanks cotton, i probably will

I work from 3 to 8h30 and tonight I can't really. But tomorrow night I have nothing, so it'd be cool to do something before you leave. I'm gonna try to think of something cool and let you know! :)

im truly confused how these things work?

A bunch of guys just show up at the same spot at the same time and just say "Hey, we post on the same message board................*awkward*" Or is that just my social anxiety kicking in?

I remember showing up and saying AYBAYBAY to everyone

A bunch of guys just show up at the same spot at the same time and just say "Hey, we post on the same message board................*awkward*" Or is that just my social anxiety kicking in?

Nah, only the people who know each other show up to these things. It's always awkward for the random guy that shows up.

It's okay, we won't talk shit about you until you leave though. (4.5)

Hi lol I've never met new people.

do any of you guys say 'lawl' in real life?

No.

Ok tonight we're meeting there around 7ish:

http://www.dieuduciel.com/fr/coordonnees.php

Then going there:

http://www.chow.com/places/2691

I'll call mr. Mass around 3-4 and he'll be in charge of calling you guys since he's not that busy cashing in his trust fund check. Lurkers are welcome to stare at our nice fits.

Nah, only the people who know each other show up to these things. It's always awkward for the random guy that shows up.

It's okay, we won't talk shit about you until you leave though. (4.5)

this is pretty much what i assumed