Superfuture Meetup Pictures

shinchrono

look who dropped by to play with our balls!

poolrirawinzt9.jpg

turf1oo8.jpg

tweedlesinpink, rirawin, defiance (soepom taking the photo with her puny canon ixus 70)

turf2od6.jpg

size does matter. dslr lens comparison=the new penis envy

sorry whiz - we passed by the location on our way to supper after pool so we went in for a look - but we religiously stayed only on the astro turf 'cos we promised we'd do the proper group waywt only with you around!

defiance just sent me some pics, between his 400D and rich's 350D i felt intimidated all night ;)

only gonna post one for now...leave the rest of the stuff to him when he's done with the post-processing proper.

1339900918_28fa49dc7e_o.jpg

despite the im-a-pool-shark pose i barely hit shit...my excuse is i hadn't had enough to drink so the lines were too straight :cool:

Cool, cool. Isn anyone a good pool shooter? Not bragging, but I'm pretty godly at 8-ball and can hold my own at 9-ball, haha. :D

Do you think a really good shooter is going to tell you so up front? Or are you just looking for people who think they are good? ;)

In other news,

bizzy and chris did not pony up the blackmail money, so I guess I am going to have to reveal a certain little shopping secret they have...

OldNavy_biz_chris_014.jpg

:eek: