Superfuture Meetup Pictures

shinchrono

Staying up til 6am and drinking at Self Edge was the highlight.. actually, cutting a fence lock with bolt cutters to get a car out of the parking lot at 4am might have topped it.

Or the look on my face when i walked into the store at 10am the next morning and realized that we had trashed the place.

Haha yeah I wasn't sure if I was allowed to say that stuff on teh internetzzs. Another highlight was meeting Frank Fucking Chu (thanks for schooling me Kiya - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/12_galaxies). Here are some happy snaps:

Me and Frank (I was pretty drunk at this stage and soo close to cracking up...)

Picture003.jpg

Shrink-2-fitz yo:

Picture005.jpg

Australian for beer (this was seriously my first one ever):

Picture004.jpg

Picture006.jpg

See y'all sooon

Haha yeah I wasn't sure if I was allowed to say that stuff on teh internetzzs. Another highlight was meeting Frank Fucking Chu (thanks for schooling me Kiya - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/12_galaxies). Here are some happy snaps:

Me and Frank (I was pretty drunk at this stage and soo close to cracking up...)

Picture003.jpg

that sign must be made into a shirt.

damn, westside offered me one of those xxxl ts for 2 dollars cuz. i bought it from him cuz he told me it was supleeme. i didnt know that shit was giveaway. but he did give me a swig of da patron out of a vitamin water bottle. taste like grapez.

Here's how it went down:

westside: hey u wunt supleme swaatshurt?*

sleazie: nah mang im cool.

westside: alright, two dollars? you wun it?

sleazie: sold!

*btw, this is how westside says hello.

^ha i reckon. i was expecting fobby english with big words i can not comprehend.

i think fosters is shunned in australia (dont ask me why). i like it though. ive never seen that can size, looks fun to drink. if you want to experience cheap aussie piss then get a slab of vb or xxxx.