Superfuture Meetup Pictures

shinchrono

it was epic in the sense that rolling up to a magazine release party in a freshly demolished space decorated with butcher paper, white streamers, and buckets of gravel and pipes all over the place,

finding a huge trash can filled with beer and rolling cart stocked with some of the most expensive and palate-pleasing tequila known to man, along with more beer, stealing 15+ free tee shirts which only came in a 3XL size and swiping twice as many free magazines, finding a pack of smokes and swiping that too, then finding some Elle

editor's fashion week notebok and swiping that too... is epic.

I wanna know more about this tequila.

Now I gonna go cry cos I didn't save wEstSidEs pics for my party pics collection :(

i gots some more photos from selfedge last night, but unable to upload right now. will put them up as soon as i can. it was a real pleasure to meet all you guys, and thanks especially to Kiya for looking after me in SF! I've had a fucking awesome time.

Thanks for allowing us to show you how we do things in San Francisco.

Staying up til 6am and drinking at Self Edge was the highlight.. actually, cutting a fence lock with bolt cutters to get a car out of the parking lot at 4am might have topped it.

Or the look on my face when i walked into the store at 10am the next morning and realized that we had trashed the place.