Superfuture Meetup Pictures

shinchrono

i'm gonna have to call no homo for u on that one.

unless there's something i don't know.

i agree on tangerine though, he looks bold. would rep if i could.

and jungle jane, are those cazals?

nope they are karen walker tv eyes.

Next meetup with the TO will be myself and Clopek and whoever else is down picking up corny white girls.

And drinking big maxx.

I was going to suggest a corny white girl x sufu meet up in the ontario area .. ..

I'll be there, maybe i'll even dress better than i normally do haah

edit: anyone in ottawa, I'll be there on the 12th to see Great Lake Swimmers and the 22nd (maybe) to see Grizzly Bear and Beach House

You're kind of right though, it's pretty damn boring in socal right now. We need more people to join us out here!

it'll get there someday... it's not too boring dude, there's hella shit going on all the time (check my l.a. boutique parties thread in superblurber).

We're just at a "coasting" speed in terms of superfuture events due to the fact that meetingups in L.A. have to be thought out a tad better due to the effort needed on everyone's part and also the fact that we need to build a consistent solid base. It's not like we have a denim store that's as welcoming and superfuture-proven as BiG or SelfEdge. But for what it's worth, it's been amazing to see the connections that were built within a short season's time.

Even though it's been great to go shopping, check out bars/cafes/restaurants and generally yack about everything superfuture... that'll definitely get old soon whether or not we have more or less people. I kind of agree halfway about Notesee's "get a hobby" comment. Even though taking part in superfuture is one of the more glorified hobbies one can have, I wouldn't mind expanding our meetups past just taking "pics". I mean, I think we're already treating waywt pics and meetup pictures (some of us) in terms of artistic/creative venture... sure some of these gifs could look silly but they're a form of expression, they stimulate some sort of emotion and convey ideals (no matter how silly/shallow they might seem).

I think we're moving into something great. Hey let's think up of projects that stem from but are not limited to consumerism!

I kind of agree halfway about Notesee's "get a hobby" comment. Even though taking part in superfuture is one of the more glorified hobbies one can have, I wouldn't mind expanding our meetups past just taking "pics". I mean, I think we're already treating waywt pics and meetup pictures (some of us) in terms of artistic/creative venture... sure some of these gifs could look silly but they're a form of expression, they stimulate some sort of emotion and convey ideals (no matter how silly/shallow they might seem).

I think we're moving into something great. Hey let's think up of projects that stem from but are not limited to consumerism!

The pics and animations are entertaining for the rest of us not expecting them, but at the same time can be on the repititive side.

I personally enjoy candid shots, opposed to when people are modeling for the camera on purpose .. which is one of the main reasons why I'm not down with WAYWT, but it's interesting to see everyone connecting and meeting up regardless, as it's going to create a new sub culture and group of friends for everyone in the cities that other SFers are residing in.

I just want to see more lively, interesting shots of the Westcoasters .. as opposed to just group poses.