Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

yo, last night i came across some tuss(tussionex, the shit lil wayne always has in those damn cups) at my moms crib, since her husband has bronchitis real bad. i heard about it, but niggas in the hood cut it with milk, and other dumb shit, so since i had some uncut raw, i took like 2 sips. about an hour later, i was to high to function in a public capacity, so i went to my brothers crib(the ultimate get fucked-up spot/tattoo shop). he rolled a el of purp(around 1pm), and after that i was so fucked up that i kept nodding/blacking in and out. about an hour later, i gave in, and by the time i woke up on the couch, it was after 9!

so today i was dry on trees, since barack didn't send my unemployment check, so when i came to ma dukes today to check sufu, i noticed the bottle of tuss on the nightstand. 2 sips later, and im floating like the SS Minnow...but i wouldn't recommend it, cause it tastes good, and its powerful shit. if you sip it, only do so if you ain't got shit to do. and if you smoke/drink with it, watch out!

fuck yes, promethiezine liquid codeine is so nice. Purple drank, we sip on it all day at school.

you guys are stupid.

joints are where it's at - if they're sloppy, you don't know how to roll properly, put a freaking filter in and it's perfect.

if you're smoking anything more than joints you must have weak ass pot cause i've been smoking every day for seven years and still can't handle a whole bc joint.

after joint i'd say hookah is the next best option, closest thing to a vapo without a vapo.

next is bong with ice, (bong without ice isn't going to be allowed so much as a mention)

next is honey oil, last is a pipe.

depends on the quality of the dosha...but in terms of what i like best

1. bluntz (still can't roll them well though)

2. joints/spliffs

3. bowl

4. bong

bong rips normally make me hack up a lung. blunts are where its at, though, i get some decent mids at like five bucks for .9 of a gram and that is good blunt weed. but normally for headies i bowl it, just for conservation purposes. bowls are the most efficient

you guys are stupid.

joints are where it's at - if they're sloppy, you don't know how to roll properly, put a freaking filter in and it's perfect.

if you're smoking anything more than joints you must have weak ass pot cause i've been smoking every day for seven years and still can't handle a whole bc joint.

after joint i'd say hookah is the next best option, closest thing to a vapo without a vapo.

next is bong with ice, (bong without ice isn't going to be allowed so much as a mention)

next is honey oil, last is a pipe.

you sound annoying. honey oil isn't a smoking device. bongs with percs don't need ice. put your bc bud in a bong and you'll get higher than you would smoking a j.

Guest Methimphibian
I think a hookah is a bad idea. My friend who smokes hookah every day says it just rips through the weed and just isn't really worth it.

hookah is pretty much worst way to blaze. the coals are going to burn through the weed real fast, just a waste.

eh.....i'll bite:rolleyes: listen

if i'm at home, hand me glass.

joints are an art slash vehicle of convenience - if i'm gonna be on the move it would be wise to bring joints/papes whatev.

(might even go as far as to say a onesie even a more effecient tool

for on-the-go manuever)

but home.... while stationary..... there is no better tool than well blown glass

if you're just smoking flowers. (processed extracts gets tricky but glass wins here too)

anyone who believes otherwise is a plain fool, or hasn't hit a quality piece.

being that weed is not free, i try to be as efficient as i can.

most of the division i see comes between acts of culture/method/efficiency.

man! i seen people that can barely hit a CARBED PIPE properly.

i seen people who just LOVE to roll......skilled like a murder with a silent letter. that's peace.

but .5g in a joint simply will not take you as far as .5 in, say, a double bub.

not to say i smoke just to get as fucked as possible, but the ends do

indeed justify the means.

i could smoke the j and have a nice mellow buzz, or throw in the bowl and get my mind seperated. easy choice for me.

tolerance levels vary, which is when personal bowls become even more effective.

what u gonna do with .2 of some moroccan. roll it in a 2cm joint?? LOL

you sound annoying. honey oil isn't a smoking device. bongs with percs don't need ice. put your bc bud in a bong and you'll get higher than you would smoking a j.

this is precisely why i think y'all are stupid.

smoking isn't, or rather shouldn't be, just about getting as high as possible, it's about enjoying the act of smoking...

i can't smoke blunts/bongs all day and stay alive, much less awake...

hit the bong with any weed from where i live and you're going to bed for the rest of the day, which is why i smoke joints, and even then i have to share them or i'm useless for hours

sure a hookah might rip through your weed, but again, where i'm from, it's fucking cheap, and smoking should be enjoyable and relaxing, and that's precisely what a hookah is [and that being said, i don't even own a hookah, just as far as what's most enjoyable, it's way up there]

i'm very glad not to be an american pothead after reading through this thread.

guys chill out. to each his own.

i've never liked bongs and the high it gives, may it be more efficient. i love to share a joint with friends and i like the whole process of rolling. and as i usually smoke in the street it's anyway the only way to go.

^bouwnt how'd your plant come out? you were doing LST right?

indeed sir....... the plants you're referring to i never even got to finish -

i gave all three of them to a friend of mine. 4weeks veg and

3 weeks into flower, they were some fat little bushes. oh well.

he's a cancer patient living in texas, i'm sure he enjoyed them:cool:

finally set up again and got a whole new crop:D

ps - tell em tokennnn. man even in canada people beasting over

cali bud, trust me. dude here grows out all nice strains from

joint doctor.....MD.......anything from holland and you know what he can't stop

yelling? L.A. CONFIDENTIAL

this is precisely why i think y'all are stupid.

smoking isn't, or rather shouldn't be, just about getting as high as possible, it's about enjoying the act of smoking...

i can't smoke blunts/bongs all day and stay alive, much less awake...

hit the bong with any weed from where i live and you're going to bed for the rest of the day, which is why i smoke joints, and even then i have to share them or i'm useless for hours

sure a hookah might rip through your weed, but again, where i'm from, it's fucking cheap, and smoking should be enjoyable and relaxing, and that's precisely what a hookah is [and that being said, i don't even own a hookah, just as far as what's most enjoyable, it's way up there]

i'm very glad not to be an american pothead after reading through this thread.

i smoke to get high as fuck... ill smoke a cig to relax.

raise up your tolerance.... you suck if you cant rip the bong all day.

im glad you arent an american pot head. cuz you sound like a B b.

...i come to talk shit.

ps... cali weed is better than your soul.

daaaaaaaaamn everyone needs to chill out, this is the weed thread, for God's sake, go smoke some and then come back. geez

this happens once a great while... its good for the thread. b/c its been real dead lately (last month or so) i used to post in here all day everyday. its just whack now.

is it even biologically possible for the human being to build up a tolerance to thc? (that is, requiring subsequently larger amounts of the drug to induce the same degree of effect)

or are we speaking on a psychological basis?

if we are, then to logically build up a tolerance to the mary would be mental exercises - prepping oneself for the "high" that is about to ensue.

HOWEVER, it seems everyone has a different experience with "tolerance". personally, even after smoking frequently, it only takes 1 or 2 bong rips to get baked.

but hey thats me.

and why would you wanna build tolerance? save weed.

hell i wish i didnt have a nicotine tolerance.

I think cigarettes are the same way unless there's some scientifically proven shit. I've been smoking for years and I've rarely smoked more than 4 or so cigarettes a day (unless drunk).

With weed, though, I remember when 2 hits had me K.O.'d. But sometimes I'll smoke a bowl and be off in space somewhere. The next day I'll smoke the same weed and have only a decent buzz.