Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Havent posted in this thread for almost a week for a reason.

No more weed.

Havent toked since monday. Longest ive gone without it in like 8 months and it has been difficult but i can do it. Joining the Coast Guard so I gotta get drug tested. But Ill be back, dont you worry miss mary.

Guest Methimphibian
i do believe 99 ranch has it

cop some of dat hi-chew while yor at it

went by 99 ranch they had a pretty nice section of beverage teas but no milk tea :(, also got stared down by like every single person in there hahaha....so instead went to a local japanese market for the first time they had like a bunch of Kirin teas, mission accomplished!

IMG_2588.jpg

went by 99 ranch they had a pretty nice section of beverage teas but no milk tea :(, also got stared down by like every single person in there hahaha....so instead went to a local japanese market for the first time they had like a bunch of Kirin teas, mission accomplished!

IMG_2588.jpg

haha, didn't think somebody would actually get it. it's mindblowing when you're high.

also, around the world/harder, better, faster, stronger - daft punk from alive 2007.

Guest Methimphibian
haha, didn't think somebody would actually get it. it's mindblowing when you're high.

also, around the world/harder, better, faster, stronger - daft punk from alive 2007.

fuckkkkk it taste so good even, sober I can't even imagine how good it will when i'm blazed :P:p

thanks to u i'll be copping a lot more of these in the future haha

yooh get 1 per box, so i got a million different wunz =]

i asked for honey mustard and sweet n sour, but they gave me all that crap. i had to go back in for a trade.

honey mustard is bomb as hellllllllllllllllll