Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

had to rep you for that jar... i had the same ones but they all broke haha. i remember i got negged by zubin for having that lol

yup did a target run after class today

on my list:

butane refills

cranberry white chocolate trail mix

those black and silver pant hangers

woolite

condoms

mason jars (ON SALE)

individual sized wine boxes

is there a next level jar? i feel like the target ones are on some previous level. bud is only as good as the jar it is kept in.

i was looking online and found some sharper image type "stash jar" but lost the site

yo hippo and snozepp

i lived in japan before i moved here in vegas. tell me about the bud over there and how one would come about getting some. just curious. when i lived there, we knew what the stuff was, but getting it was impossible to us.

well most people say it's really hard to get and when you can find it, it's not that great. it's very illegal here and at the university i go to, they warn us that if we get caught with drugs it could mean jail time in japan, being deported, plus consequences with your own country. and on top of that you'll be "banned" from japan from x amt of years. dunno if part of that is just trying to scare us.

you can find it, but you just have to have connections

yo hippo and snozepp

i lived in japan before i moved here in vegas. tell me about the bud over there and how one would come about getting some. just curious. when i lived there, we knew what the stuff was, but getting it was impossible to us.

snozepp is right they are really strict over there like crumbs while get u raped.

it did seem like it was alot easier to find other things like dmt and coke. The most solid connect i had were university students. where are u staying?

hey sistersuzie

what kinda herbs do you guys get in the Canada

shit looks bomb

that shit is quite good. i have no clue of the name though haha. the buzz is awesome, not sleepy, but not so hyper, just gives me boosts of laughter.!!

i can get really good stuff through a friend, if not i guess it's random?

yo yo i'll take a picture of that shit when i break it out

its full of the arjans ultra haze and im waiting til tomorrow to crack tha bitch and smoke dat shit

but yea my case is real hard, milled aluminum, rubber grommet shit is indestructable and leaves NO smell what so everrr

awaiting pic will rep once I see it. also, good case is a good investment. along with a good grinder and a good piece. i love my 4 piece stainless steel sharpstone grinder. nice shit.

well most people say it's really hard to get and when you can find it, it's not that great. it's very illegal here and at the university i go to, they warn us that if we get caught with drugs it could mean jail time in japan, being deported, plus consequences with your own country. and on top of that you'll be "banned" from japan from x amt of years. dunno if part of that is just trying to scare us.

you can find it, but you just have to have connections

snozepp is right they are really strict over there like crumbs while get u raped.

it did seem like it was alot easier to find other things like dmt and coke. The most solid connect i had were university students. where are u staying?

ah i see. the prices mustve been rape. while over there, weed was almost at a fantasy status for us... but we did hear rumors about bud growing up in hokkaido like wild.

hippo- i dont live there anymore, but when i did i lived in yokosuka.

i'm at kansai gaidai uni. about halfway between osaka and kyoto. the spring semester just started a week ago so i havent met many japanese students other than the groups of girls who swarm you to be instant friends. :confused:

i'm at kansai gaidai uni. about halfway between osaka and kyoto. the spring semester just started a week ago so i havent met many japanese students other than the groups of girls who swarm you to be instant friends. :confused:

those girls will know someone just impress them with your fuck skills then they will show you the green leaf.

haha im still a little faded right now and pops just woke me up for some random bullshit

How safe is it to mail weed from Amsterdam to California? My lady is in Amsterdam right now and I suggested mailing some back home, but using fake names so if there's any trouble she can say she doesnt know where it's from and that it's not even addressed to her. Are there better/safer ways? Or should this be avoided