i heard the term beaster apply to many different things

what is up with "beaster"

4 reel wtf is up with beaster?

I hear people use it for:

average weed

bad weed

good weed

weed from b.c.

and I think the latter is the correct usage if you're referring to canadian brick weed?

but u guys can use it however you please

over here in cali i think beaster is equivalent to ''regs''

just the normal street chronic that you get from most dealers for 45-50 an 8th if you're lucky.

i have also heard the term ''beaster'' used for the pretty much ubiquitous canada weed: characterized by big nugs, lots of orange hairs, short head change and no taste we get that down here a lot as well.

although Marc Emery (who is a douche) is always saying 'oh ya its the bee-cee bud that puts you on your ass eh?'

seriously.

please explain

Super Sunday....here is some Mazar-i-Sharif from Afghanistan. This hash is some super rare terrorist power bomb shit! Magic carpets and Spices all the way. It is so sticky it picks up fucking everything, but is such a nice smoke. Pressed into very thin slabs, no more than 0.5cm thick.

img4184.jpg

img4214.jpg

img4193.jpg

img4225.jpg

I had this Afghan a week before, and as you can see is quite a bit different. The slabs were ALOT thicker and the stamp was in Arabic instead of English. I love this shit so much, old skool and immense history/culture behind it. It is so hard to get decent quality hashish, especially from Afghanistan, but these both really impressed me - the top one is nicest.

img4166j.jpg

img4168.jpg