Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

I watched the movie "super high me" tonight, anyone heard of it? Some pothead comedian smokes pot everyday for 30 days and does medical tests to see how bad it affects you.

It was alright, I've never been to California before so it was cool to see the dispenseries.

You motherfuckers are god damn lucky

So true. I remember watching that and thinking that I need to get to California and get in on those clubs...

Like he said, lucky.

the interesting thing is the clubs are not federally legal

Yeah that was what the whole movie was about really, how the USA federally does not recognize California's state law of allowing dispenseries and the use of marijuana for medical purposes

But thats still fucked up how you can walk into these places and they have every type of kush or blueberry or hybrid you can think of.

I want to live my days in Cali.

Weed from our dispensaries is always amazing here in CA.

I am actually planning on taking classes on how to be legally certified to grow marijuana for Dispensaries and such.

What is even crazier is there is a dispensary like a block from my grandma's house where I spent most of my childhood playing around. I doubt it was open back then but it is still a trip for me lol.

I've never been paranoid while high... You dudes are just pussy ass niggahs.
man we were cruising through GMR one night, probably around 2am and i had a j burnin... we reached the bottom of the canyon and there were these 3 cop cars at the bottom completely blockin the road. i didnt even toss the j out, just crushed it into the ashtray in my car. cops stopped me but they were looking for modded cars so they let me go... but i was paranoid as fuck driving around while smoking for a while after that

y'all are fucking stupid, lucky (that the pigs around you are more laid back), or both. paranoia may be a pain in the ass at times but its pretty god damn priceless when you realize it can save youre ass.

i got paranoid as fuck when i first started burning years ago. then i learned im just high, its normal... got careless, and got my ass handed to me by pigs. FUCKING TWICE.

ive told myself its never happening again. havent slipped yet, dont plan on it, but then again i never planned on it the first two times either.. now im more experienced and smarter, and yes, still paranoid, not buggin out, "OMFG THE DEA IS GONNA BUST DOWN MAH DOOR", but more like "shit happens, better stay vigilante".

a healthy amt of paranoia can keep you safe, when it comes to weed or just about anything else.

get comfortable, get fucked.. just speaking from experience..

yeah, i mean, i couldve been more paranoid, not burned where i did, made better decisions, and NOT have had to pay fines eventually topping out at 2000+ dollars to the man (amongst other requirements)

but i didnt. now i do things differently. but im sure no one heres going to listen to me, cause i didnt listen to those trying to teach me. and i paid the price and then some. sometimes you wont learn shit until you get screwed over enough/big enough.

if what im saying happens to you (all) dont say dino didnt warn yeh..

^^ lol, we have all had our run-ins with the man, dino.

Mine (as I'm sure yours were) was when I was an under-age, pot smoking, irresponsible rookie. I got caught by the man when i was at my grade 9 homecoming dance and also got caught by the man with a large amount of dope when i was 17.

It all eventually becomes water under the bridge, you learn from your mistakes and move on. Lawyers fees are a bitch, and you learn once you've been through it, that the judge doesnt give a shit about some pot smoking teenager.

But in the end, you become a better man for it.

Do they check how much you are growing and how much you're selling to the dispenseries, or would they not notice if you just happened to forget a few ounces of it at home.

A prescription for marijuana in CA also lets you legally grow your own, so you can grow and sell however much you want to the dispensaries and then they pay you for however much they get. The CA government somewhat regulates this type of business but not alot.

^^ lol, we have all had our run-ins with the man, dino.

Mine (as I'm sure yours were) was when I was an under-age, pot smoking, irresponsible rookie. I got caught by the man when i was at my grade 9 homecoming dance and also got caught by the man with a large amount of dope when i was 17.

It all eventually becomes water under the bridge, you learn from your mistakes and move on. Lawyers fees are a bitch, and you learn once you've been through it, that the judge doesnt give a shit about some pot smoking teenager.

But in the end, you become a better man for it.

yeah, its good once youre free and can say youve been in some heavy shit, all wiser and shit. still though, not gonna lie and say im stoked it happened..

^ya for sure, its never cool that it happens but for some people its the only thing that'll make them smart up. I'm just lucky my shit happened before I turned 18 (I was 16 and just got a simple possession charge) so its no longer on my record.

now, my rule of thumb is, unless its absolutely nessessary, I don't carry anything on me. Can't get in trouble for just being high :)

There's nothing illegal about having THC in your system. The crime is in possessing, smoking, etc. The most that I could see happening is you detained and detoxed, but they can't really charge you for anything if you aren't holding. Thank goodness law enforcement can't regulate what mental state you're in. Yet.

you should blame that og kush for losing that og kush cause my memory is shot to shit. Like chilling with my friends after we blaze is usually spent looking for keys, cellphone, weed, etc. and we just can't find them.

And I lost my fucking piece. ='-(

P.S. LA Confidential is one of the best strains I have ever had. I hope you like it.

this is real talk.

once i lost 1.5 ounce of weed and I was crossfaded like fuck at my apartment. I was having a beer pong tournament and i was flipping the shit out, and my drunken ass starts yelling, whoever finds the weed, gets a free eighth on me. niggas were flipping sofas and 20 minutes later, some guy finds it in the kitchen cubbard. we smoked 2 grams that night.

dont you hate it when you are fucked up and you lose/misplace your sack and then when you want to smoke again that shit is nowhere to be found....and to make it worse it was some bomb og kush that you paid top dollar for and shit is ghost.

this doesnt happen to me any really when im faded. but ALWAYS seems to happen the night after getting blackout drunk. FUCK alcohol. i woke up one morning not too long ago, less than a week after getting an o for myself, and could not find the shit anywhere. buggin out so bad, calling people i was with the previous night asking what they remember, 30 minutes go by before i find the jar...............under my fucking bed.

fuck. booze. rudest awakening ever.