Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

you can get a sheldon black for $200?? is that like a homie hook up? im looking to purchase my first bong.. and i just always remember premium bongs to be hella money aha.. man hopefully i can get something like that for that price in berkeley..

Hey if you're in Berkeley California you might as well plan a trip to Captain Ed's smokeshop in Van Nuys, CA. They have a bunch of premium glass in their shop (like aqualabtechnologies except not as professional. Capt. Ed's is more of a stoner shop where the guys behind the counter are questionably sober. At aqualab the black guy is polite, but sober all the damn time and just seems like a scientific glass head that acts superior to anyone not smoking out of the same shit.

Capt. Ed's definitely has good prices but you have to bargain hard with the guys. The clerks will usually call their boss to approve a discount (that is above their authority). It's cool because they make that extra effort.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/captain-eds-h-and-h-shop-van-nuys

I hope you get yourself some nice glass! (:

Hey guys I'm fairly new to the quality glass game.

What do you all think of this http://aqualabtechnologies.com/review/product/list/id/993/category/237/

as opposed to a small SYN bong from there?

Ive been looking at the bongs as well! I looked at the syn, but im thinking more about the mgw's.

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scientific-glass/manifest-glassworks.html

What do yall think??

berkeley homie, theres gotta be some good head shops out there, but if you wanna come into the city theres a ton of nice glass on Haight. you can walk in with 200 bucks right now and pick up a solid HiSi or something like that, great pieces of glass.

that's my homie btw.. in case the A&F and nikes didn't give it away already. he rolls these monsters all the time. i just wanted to document it for ya'll ;)

and the pinkish looking bud is grapefruit kush. fucking firee

I made another batch of butter a few days ago. Mix of leaves, buds, and kief. I've been tweaking the quantities to get the perfect potency. This last batch had about double the kief as the last (~1-1.75g this batch). Made up some cookies and tested them out the other night. Ate one and waited about an hour and a half and felt only a slight buzz. I ate a second one (always stupid idea) and waited for a while then just fell asleep, but not that high.

I woke up in fucking outer space and started puking. Had to go in to work and try to explain how sick I was. At least I looked convincing.

I just ate one two hours ago and am only just now feeling it. Not sure what happened with this batch.

Okay so after browsing ALT and revisiting Captain Ed's, i decided to buy my new bong at capt. Ed's. 18" illadelph 7mm straight shooter. It fits my 6" alex k showerhead surprisingly. The guy at the shop included a free sheldon black bowl.

If anyone wants, i can get an Illadelph (same as mine) + case, illy dstem, illy bowl, illy spacecase grinder, and sheldon black martini slide all brande new for $320 shipped.

f5b0c6dd.jpg

Twinsies

dom: damn. blowing us away again!

ive always heard you can make weed more purple by "shocking it" with cold temperatures while it is flowering. idk how true that is

it's true... the degree of purple it will turn depends on the strain but you can get some color to the leaves and tips of your buds on most strains by messing with the temps.

however...

I'll take a proven strain over "KRAZYE PURBLE BUD" any day.

this is the truth.

Dear Mary Jane,

It's been close to two months since the last time I was able to see you. I promise as soon as I'm sure I won't have to pee in a cup any time soon, I'll be back. Wait for me please?

Hopefully see you before the 20th of next month...

-Mr. Penguin

I live vicariously through this thread. Hit one for me sufu friends.